Answer the question above and then submit the next question. Don’t google the answer.

Name the player who has played for Liverpool, Everton, Manchester Utd and Manchester City. 

How do we know if we answered correctly?
Peter Beardsley
Rimm-BFC wrote:Peter Beardsly
He never actually played a game for United and you didn’t submit a question 😮

Didn't know if it was correct.

Assuming it is..... What makes Hull City unique? 

Rimm-BFC wrote:

Didn't know if it was correct.

Assuming it is..... What makes Hull City unique? 

Answer is

You can't colour any of their letters in


You can’t colour in any of the letters😮

What was used in the 1973 FA Cup Final and never used again?

Strewth! This is going well
Like pulling teeth Q 🙄
Qblock2019 wrote:

You can’t colour in any of the letters😮

What was used in the 1973 FA Cup Final and never used again?

The 1973 FA Cup final match programme 😊
Rimm-BFC wrote:Like pulling teeth Q 🙄
You answered your own question 😂😂😂😂
I also answered yours
Rimm-BFC wrote:I also answered yours
Wrongly

I don't recall seeing it at any other FA Cup final, so it can't be wrong 🤔. 

However, I suspect it may not be the answer you had in mind, but I am bored

Rimm-BFC wrote:

I don't recall seeing it at any other FA Cup final, so it can't be wrong 🤔. 

However, I suspect it may not be the answer you had in mind, but I am bored

Did your test results come back negative by the way?
😉😀😀😀😀😀
Orange ball
Name 5 clubs that start and end in the same letter. 

York City

Nantwich Town

Charlton Athletic

Sligo Wanderers

Dundee United

Liverpool

Not asking a question as I know you wanted 5 football league clubs!
7

Aston Villa

Northampton Town

Charlton Athle
Hero wrote:Charlton Athle
That one doesn't work. 
Liverpool
Hero wrote:Liverpool
Do you not read the previous answers or are you just as we assume? Thick.
Qblock2019 wrote:Do you not read the previous answers or are you just as we assume? Thick.
Not a clue what you’re on about.... call me Thickie!
To be fair he may have misread Magics question as "One that doesn't work?"
Still don’t get it

How I have missed Villa and got Sligo Wanderers...The human brain is a wonderful thing.

CheshireSeasider wrote:To be fair he may have misread Magics question as "One that doesn't work?"
Haha, CORRECT.