Information should be coming out from the club soon regarding next seasons season tickets. All information could be posted into here as I think there will be a lot to discuss.

I’m hoping season tickets will be about £250 for adults and £15 for the Junior Seasiders. I’ll be interested how they do the banding for away games too. Maybe an away membership of around £50 could give you priority!

Why would you need to pay for priority at away games? There's only Fleetwood that would sell out of away tickets and chances are you could get them in the home end
Bally wrote:Why would you need to pay for priority at away games? There's only Fleetwood that would sell out of away tickets and chances are you could get them in the home end
It shows the club has ambitions to climb up the leagues. Tickets in the championship would be harder to get if no banding was in place.
Just for a comparison, an early bird season ticket for Carlisle is 343 quid!
seasider wrote:Just for a comparison, an early bird season ticket for Carlisle is 343 quid!
Also, there isn’t another club for 80 mile.
Only relevant if they got big crowds. Ultimately, it's 348 quid for League Two football.
seasider wrote:Irrelevant, 348 quid for League Two football.
It’s very relevant.... supply and d
I edited my comment above. The demand isn't great though. 4-5k gates off top of head.
Hero wrote: Tickets in the championship would be harder to get if no banding was in place.
I can't recall any problems in obtaining tickets in our last three seasons in the Championship, the Premiership was a little different,  for example at the Emirates had to sit above the Pool fans with the home fans.
Not sure how accurate it is but read that £279 is the average price for a season ticket. Bradford will bring that down. 
whitstabletangerine wrote:I can't recall any problems in obtaining tickets in our last three seasons in the Championship, the Premiership was a little different,  for example at the Emirates had to sit above the Pool fans with the home fans.
We had issues in our playoff season 2012 with away tickets and the first half of the season after. Granted it was only for a handful all season but some fans want to go to every game, especially the big ones.
Season tickets at Huddersfield remain at £249 for next year. 
Should we expect an announcement this week? Really hope we don't over price them. Not saying we would but Bradford have sold 13,000 already. 
seasider wrote:Should we expect an announcement this week? Really hope we don't over price them. Not saying we would but Bradford have sold 13,000 already. 
We’re a similar size club to Bradford, the only difference is how the two clubs have marketed to the fans over the last 15 years.
Fuck off, Bradford is a much bigger club. 

Even at £50, I doubt we could sell 13,000 season tickets in such a short space of time. I doubt we win even after a whole summer.

Let's remember as well that Bradford are on the verge of being relegated to League Two.