Racist chanting

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/racially-sensitive-chant-sung-by-blackpool-fc-fans-at-away-games-1-9709171

Some of our fans are brainless fucking cretins - no surprises there.

I bet I know where they sit...

Preston fans sing come on you whites. Is that not racist?

😉

Fucking morons, no doubt Brexiteers
Magic147 wrote:

Some of our fans are brainless fucking cretins - no surprises there.

I bet I know where they sit...

1953 block?
seasider wrote:

Preston fans sing come on you whites. Is that not racist?

😉

Only a racist would notice that.
Or a clever person...
Racism in football as suddenly come to the fore in football in the last few weeks again. I wonder why that is?

Maybe it's a case of less talk the better. Now it's in the spotlight again, it's on the brain of idiots. 

The rather have a Tower than a Mosque song is nothing new. Heard it a few away games. Everything is just getting highlighted at the minute and rightly so. 

All this Brexit shit doesn't help. All of a sudden the right wing cunts think they have a lot of people that agree with them.

Be even worse if we actually do ever leave

seasider wrote:

Maybe it's a case of less talk the better. Now it's in the spotlight again, it's on the brain of idiots. 

The rather have a Tower than a Mosque song is nothing new. Heard it a few away games. Everything is just getting highlighted at the minute and rightly so. 

The tower mosque song was sung at the lats pool nobbers game after they sang their gay bars song. 

Ironic really as there's a mosque in Blackpool,  and contrary to what they want to believe - gay peopleliving and drinking in Preston. 

Both should really be stopped now as embarrassing. 

I heard it at Rochdale away as well as IRA songs. 
seasider wrote:I heard it at Rochdale away as well as IRA songs. 
Do you mean anti IRA songs?

Have we ever had a Muslim player? What would they do if one scored for Blackpool?

Bouazza, he was Algerian wasn't he? Not sure if he was Muslim but the responsible parties were probably 3 when he was playing anyway.

Complete idiots. 

I know Mike didn't count goals scored by a Black player
Already heard it on the concourse 
Magic147 wrote:

Have we ever had a Muslim player? What would they do if one scored for Blackpool?

Bouazza, he was Algerian wasn't he? Not sure if he was Muslim but the responsible parties were probably 3 when he was playing anyway.

Complete idiots. 

Most of the French lot were probably Muslims too. I reckon we’ve had 5/6 players over the last 10 years.

Ludo used to do the hand thingy didn't he - is that a Muslim thing, where they put their hands out facing the sky?

Barry Ferguson is definitely a Muslim.

Magic147 wrote:

Ludo used to do the hand thingy didn't he - is that a Muslim thing, where they put their hands out facing the sky?

Like Oliver Twist?