In the last week, two birds have hit my kitchen door window. 

I was working in the kitchen and heard a loud thump. Thought it was someone playing hide and seek outside. Looked outside and saw a starling lying on it's back. Thought it was a gonna but after 10 minutes, it flew off.

Two days later, I saw a Pigeon flying towards the door and it kept coming and coming until it hit the exact same spot. The pigeon was ok but it's beak might have a few issues now when trying to dig for worms. 

Why is this happening? Can only think of the low lying Sun and reflections in window. Not much can do!

If you have a few old cds hang them a few feet  down from the top of the window, that will stop them flying into the glass.
Don't think got any old CD's. What about if I print out a picture of a cat and sellotape it the window? People might think I've lost my cat though.
I’ve had trouble with birds all my life😮

Birds hitting the window is a sign they're not happy to be imprisoned in your house mate.

Come on Fritzl, sort it out.

seasider wrote:Don't think got any old CD's. What about if I print out a picture of a cat and sellotape it the window? People might think I've lost my cat though.

Get yourself to a charity shop, there's usually cheap cd's you can use. 

What does your cat look like? 😉

Lancashirehotpot wrote:

Get yourself to a charity shop, there's usually cheap cd's you can use. 

What does your cat look like? 😉

I thought you'd already know
whitstabletangerine wrote:If you have a few old cds hang them a few feet  down from the top of the window, that will stop them flying into the glass.
There has to be a more permanent option? His house will look like some pot head, tree hugger lives there.
Hero wrote:There has to be a more permanent option? His house will look like some pot head, tree hugger lives there.
I have to say I have never met him but you could be correct.

Stop sellotaping bread on the inside of the window 😊 😊

https://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Birds-From-Flying-Into-Windows