Do you ever switch yours off? Mines is on 24/7. Don’t see the point of having one then switching it off 😂 I just don’t answer if I don’t want to speak to the person or ignore their text 

***THE PHONE YOU'RE TRYING TO REACH IS SWITCHED OFF***

Always on.
Mobiles have too much tech nowadays, I’d be lost if my phone switch off. 
Does anyone have landline phone these days? If so, mobile should always be on surely in case of an emergency?
seasider wrote:Does anyone have landline phone these days? If so, mobile should always be on surely in case of an emergency?

Don’t you need a landline for WiFi? 

To be honest it’s all we use ours for. Apart from Mrs speaking to her mum , and my mum only calls on the landline. 

Yes but doesn't mean you need a phone plugged in. Waste of time. 

It’s an easier number to remember for the kids. In an emergency at night if they’re out and need us. 

Something to remember if your kids are out.

Good point. Something naturally don't think about it. The only time I get it out is when need to ring Sky as free from landline.
Bloody things, like microwave ovens, an invention of the Devil. A mobile phone zombie almost walked into my bike along the towpath this morning. Supposed to have been keeping look-out for his mate on the mower trimming the grass, bloody idiot, should've walked into the cut.
seasider wrote:
Does anyone have landline phone these days? 
We have four landline phones in our house, Entrance, living room, Kitchen, Bedroom 1. We also all have at least two mobiles each!
Hero wrote:We have four landline phones in our house, Entrance, living room, Kitchen, Bedroom 1. We also all have at least two mobiles each!
It’s a shame no fucker wants to talk to you😂
Qblock2019 wrote:It’s a shame no fucker wants to talk to you😂
I’d only shout “fuck off” at them if they did.
I like to stick my mobile phone up my arse then ring it so it vibrates.
Qblock2O19 wrote:I like to stick my mobile phone up my arse then ring it so it vibrates.
We know you do T77
The land line is only used to ring the mobile when I cant find it or to ring the kids when in bed at the weekend & telling them to make a brew & bring it up. 😎
Qblock2O19 wrote:I like to stick my mobile phone up my arse then ring it so it vibrates.
Isn't there an 'app' for that?
Haha, I knew it.

Qblock2019 wrote:We know you do T77
I think the dementia has set in with his latest birthday.