Someone is going to have a right hump about this😮
Hope it wasn't arson. Beautiful building, nearly 200 years of history down the pan!
Insurance job

Spire falling

“The bells,the bells”

“No its the fire alarm Quasimodo.Run like fuck”

EagleDay wrote:Hope it wasn't arson. Beautiful building, nearly 200 years of history down the pan!

800+ years, EagleDay. Heartbreaking to watch the videos. 

I blame Game Of Thrones

Paris has had it real rough past few years  still a great place to visit 

There’s a little ice cream shop down one of the side streets opposite, probably the best ice cream I’ve ever had, we’ve spent hours around there eating ice creams and enjoying the sites. 

It’s also one of the last tourist places left in Paris that is still clean and not over run with Romanian gypsies!

Such a shame. 
Lancashirehotpot wrote:

800+ years, EagleDay. Heartbreaking to watch the videos. 

I stand corrected, I was thinking of the time it took to build, almost 200 years of work down the pan was what I intended to say.

Is that the real Q block or the hacked one?😂
Can't believe it's still dominating the news. Could understand in France but here? Obviously I under-estimated just how important this building is. 
EagleDay wrote:

I stand corrected, I was thinking of the time it took to build, almost 200 years of work down the pan was what I intended to say.

Fair enough  🙂

The Quire, Nave and two Transepts are no more. 

seasider wrote:Can't believe it's still dominating the news. Could understand in France but here? Obviously I under-estimated just how important this building is. 
No, you just underestimated the press and what they want you to know about
Bally wrote:No, you just underestimated the press and what they want you to know about

Ha Ha,

Yes, I totally agree.