I know that dickhead Eastbeach posted that tickets are being given to School kids and we shot him down but my lad is going to a Sports club in Blackpool and they said we can have free tickets to the Gillingham game if we donate food to the local food bank!!

For a donation of spare tins you get one adult and one child ticket.

I don’t know if this is a one off but, I does show that the receiver will hand out free tickets to the local community. I personally think this is a good idea. My Mum is taking my Nephew who had recently been going to the Cod games but now wants to go to Pool games with my lad and I. They also said if it’s good they’ll get season tickets next year!

I’d just like to say, Eastbeach is still a total cunt.

3k tickets given out for the last 3 games, same for the Gillingham match.

I got called a liar, mind thats nothing after the past few years, for informing that they're available.

2000 have so far been taken up in the 2 games so far so thats a potential extra 4000 fans for next season.
What a load of rubbish. All clubs dish out tickets to schools, etc. 3k is just laughable and an attempt to undermine our crowds.
If you’re going to chat bollocks, come up with a credible number. 

Well we’ll see Eastbeach you prick, all free tickets are allocated to the east stand only!

I’ve got 6 at home all in block D in the east.

East Stand is away only now I think. 
Dickhead.
Ta
seasider wrote:East Stand is away only now I think. 
Not according to my tickets.
Cods are in the South of the East

I suspect they will do the same for Gillingham. Who knows.

Like I said in the other thread when this free ticket thing was brought up, the club are trying to maximise revenue. That is all the interim board are concerned about. Why would they print 3,000 free tickets?

Someone has an agenda.
seasider wrote:

I suspect they will do the same for Gillingham. Who knows.

Like I said in the other thread when this free ticket thing was brought up, the club are trying to maximise revenue. That is all the interim board are concerned about. Why would they print 3,000 free tickets?

Someone has an agenda.

Someone chats complete bollocks!

seasider wrote:Ta

😊