Who should get it (or want it) now McLeish has gone? 
I would think the queue is very big. Someone will take it just for a pay cheque!
Alex Neil

You can’t polish a turd.

Just not enough quality Scottish players. 

They’ve been the worst home nations side for a long while now and haven’t done out since 1998. 
They’ll give it Malky Mackay. The SFA is the biggest old boys club in football. An absolute waste of everyone’s time.
Not just saying this because he is Preston manager, ok maybe I am a little, but they should look at Alex Neil and a younger manager. 
seasider wrote:Not just saying this because he is Preston manager, ok maybe I am a little, but they should look at Alex Neil and a younger manager. 
He’d have to be a fucking moron to leave Preston for them.
seasider wrote:Not just saying this because he is Preston manager, ok maybe I am a little, but they should look at Alex Neil and a younger manager. 
I'm hoping a different football team in Glasgow with an open managerial position will be looking his way if they cant get a manager of sufficient quality.
seanmacca100 wrote:I'm hoping a different football team in Glasgow with an open managerial position will be looking his way if they cant get a manager of sufficient quality.
Partick Thistle aren’t looking for a manager are they? Neil Lennon is Celtic Manager 100% next season and Stevie G ain’t going nowhere 
blackpool ger wrote:Partick Thistle aren’t looking for a manager are they? Neil Lennon is Celtic Manager 100% next season and Stevie G ain’t going nowhere 
Aye I’m still clinging on to the hope that the board aren’t unambitious enough to appoint Lennon 
seanmacca100 wrote:Aye I’m still clinging on to the hope that the board aren’t unambitious enough to appoint Lennon 
I think you and I both know Sean they are and it’s an easy option for them. In my opinion it’s the wrong one for Celtic football club but a lot of Celtic supporters disagree with me and want Lennon 
blackpool ger wrote:I think you and I both know Sean they are and it’s an easy option for them. In my opinion it’s the wrong one for Celtic football club but a lot of Celtic supporters disagree with me and want Lennon 
I think the support are 50/50 on Lennon. He was definitely the right man in the interim as results generally have shown but I think people get carried away with the idea of Lennon going for the 10, forgetting that every performance under him has been pish apart from the cup semi. 
Moyes is the man for Celtic
Nobody gives a shit about sweaty sock pissed up football.

Just reading through Tartan Army message board and all the Jocks seem to want Steve Clarke!!! 

He may well be in form but his career has been a constant nose dive. I just feel like there is no hope what so ever for them lot!

It’s as sad as it is funny.

Saw an interview with Steve Clarke the other day. He would like to manage a club in England but he wouldn't turn down the Scotland job.

seasider wrote:

Saw an interview with Steve Clarke the other day. He would like to manage a club in England but he wouldn't turn down the Scotland job.

Plymouth might take a punt on him next year.
Attractive club, big fanbase and for League Two. 
Steve Clarke appointed.
Shame for Kilmarnock 
tangerine77 wrote:Shame for Kilmarnock 
It’s a poison chalice. Think he’ll regret it in 12 months. 
He probably will, cant see him improving them any the players are Shite.  The chance to manage your country is probably hard to turn down though.
tangerine77 wrote:He probably will, cant see him improving them any the players are Shite.  The chance to manage your country is probably hard to turn down though.
Even when it’s Scotland??
Hero wrote:Even when it’s Scotland??
Off course it is no matter what country it is you always take pride in manager them. He can’t lose anyway they are shit the now and can’t get much worse if he brings the young lads through he will do well as there are some good young lads out there and not go for the shit players that play in the lower leagues in England 
blackpool ger wrote:Off course it is no matter what country it is you always take pride in manager them. 
But.... even Scotland?

Tough job but Steve Clarke probably looked at it and thought nothing to lose. 

If he does well he will get some big clubs in England calling.