For or against?

Just don't get these protesters, why on earth would anyone be so passionate about saving the planet.

That nice Mr Trump says climate change and global warming are just fake news. So that means all's OK.

They've all used public transport to get there, all used modern clothing, camping equipment and torches. 

A d for some stupid bint to say we're having fun , don't go to work have fun with us , shows how dense these people are.

One of them is going to try something even more stupid soon, and end up dead. Which of course will be blamed on the tube/train driver. 

Meant to be targeting Heathrow today. Can you imagine a family going on their holiday only to be severely delayed. 

Be funny watching one running across the runway as a 747 is coming into land.

They are on the verge of the rest of the public turning against them. 

What's their agenda.? They're against public and private transportation,  so it's back to the times when no one traveled. 

tangerinejezza wrote:

Be funny watching one running across the runway as a 747 is coming into land.

They are on the verge of the rest of the public turning against them. 

What's their agenda.? They're against public and private transportation,  so it's back to the times when no one traveled. 

Is that not called Lancashire 😁
No doubt many involved have good intentions in focusing on the climate and it's effect on the planet but just how many are just plain  old anarchists hell bent on causing mayhem.
Qblock2019 wrote:Is that not called Lancashire 😁
The correct word is Yorkshire. 👍

The protesters will all be from Yorkshire blaming the air pollution from cars when really they just can't afford one. 

In all seriousness, I get why they are protesting. I also get why they are have to perhaps cause disruption to get national/global publicity but job done. Any more will lose whatever support they had in the first place. 

There’s nothing wrong with people wanting to save planet earth. 

In a thousand years we will look back & say why didn’t we listen to them??? 

Doesn’t mean I agree with taking down an airport though but what should they be doing instead???

in a thousand years,  there would be more chance of a nuclear war taking place before climate change brings about devastation.

They should be protesting to governments about  ridding the planet of all  nuclear weapons, it will only take one lunatic to start the ball rolling, ban the bombs.

I completely agree with their cause.

I don't want to be inconvenienced in any way by it though.

Agree with Whits. World World 3 is more likely to happen. 

I think most people like what they are protesting against but surely they can do it without affecting ordinary people going about their business.

I chose a thousand years for a reason. 

3 generations is more my thought but I didn’t want to engage in a time battle.

My point was that we would look back, not how long it would be until we did.👍