are you currently in Kirby Lonsdale? 

I was just walking through the high street and in the distance was a bloke with a fantastic mullet and once I got closer I saw he was wearing a Fev Rovers shirt. I know the top because I thought it was a snide Tranmere Rovers shirt. I was going to go over and start a friendly conversation with him but my wife and I was unsure if he was homeless and if he carried the threat of mugging us, his image suggested so.

So if it was you Q, I think it definitely was, I’m sorry I didn’t stop and say hi. 

Q isn’t allowed to leave Yorkshire. The ankle bracelet is the giveaway! 
Strewth 😮

I like this Hero dude,

He’s a WUM & he actually does it so well. 

I recon he’s actually switched on & educated. 

I like his humour. 

To Hero. 👍👍

Leesthedaddy wrote:

I like this Hero dude,

He’s a WUM & he actually does it so well. 

I recon he’s actually switched on & educated. 

I like his humour. 

To Hero. 👍👍

You’d like his Mrs more. She’s always turned on and lubricated.

She likes a bummer.

To Hero’s Mrs. 👍👍

Yes it was me my friend. I was on route to the mullet fest, you should have said hello.

While Herq and Q were touring Cumbria, I have the pleasure of spending a couple of days in Yorkshire.

Really is a beautiful, diverse county; from industrial, urban sprawl to peaceful greenery abounding with wildlife in a matter of minutes

Qblock2O19 wrote:Yes it was me my friend. I was on route to the mullet fest, you should have said hello.

“En route”

You thick Burnley bastard 😛

Qblock2019 wrote:

“En route”

That could be the first time a Yorkie has ever corrected a Lancastrian... ever!

Amazing.

Qblock2019 wrote:

“En route”

Ha Ha
It's not even me you mullet headed, handlebar tached,  shell suit wearing, technology lacking, thick smelly Yorkshire cunt.
tangerine77 wrote:It's not even me you mullet headed, handlebar tached,  shell suit wearing, technology lacking, thick smelly Yorkshire cunt.
Haha🤣🤣
Ha Ha