https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-set-a-target-of-6-000-season-ticket-purchases-as-they-go-on-sale-this-week-1-9724716

- ST will be below £300

- Senior age going up

- Match tickets £20

- Away fans in North side of the East.

Match tickets coming down by 2 quid is good news for those that don't get a season ticket. 
I’ll make the most of that new 17-21 bracket while I still can. 
Dad loses out if senior age goes up to 65. Will it still be free tickets for under 11?

So it'll be £299 full price or £249 before 31st May. Not bad that to be fair.

Magic147 wrote:

So it'll be £299 full price or £249 before 31st May. Not bad that to be fair.

Is that confirmed?
seasider wrote:Is that confirmed?
No, but it says they're keeping it under £300 so I'd be surprised if it's any different to £299/£249.
seanmacca100 wrote:I’ll make the most of that new 17-21 bracket while I still can. 
So will I👍
It's not a 17-21 stone weight bracket is it?
Magic147 wrote:It's not a 17-21 stone weight bracket is it?
Doubt you could lose that much in a such short space of time! Maybe next year.
🤣🤣
Hero wrote:Doubt you could lose that much in a such short space of time! Maybe next year.

I'm trying.

Saying that, just ordered a pizza and a burger.

Magic147 wrote:

I'm trying.

Saying that, just ordered a pizza and a burger.

Just get a Diet Coke with it , and you’ll lose lbs 👍👍👍

£299 and early bird £269.

Kids £75.

£140 more for me an the eldest than I had anticipated. I'll pay it, but seems like a significant increase.

Is that official? What is the age-bracket for kids?
seasider wrote:Is that official? What is the age-bracket for kids?

5-11 apparently. Yes released at the BST meet.

Actually, my lad is 4, does that mean his ticket will be free?

My lad is 4, 5 in October. He wouldn't come with me anyway so not affected. Wonder what a match ticket would be for a kid as currently free for under 11s.

It is a price increase but still very cheap for this league isn't it? For the early bird offer, works out at £11.70 a match.
seasider wrote:

My lad is 4, 5 in October. He wouldn't come with me anyway so not affected. Wonder what a match ticket would be for a kid as currently free for under 11s.

It is a price increase but still very cheap for this league isn't it? For the early bird offer, works out at £11.70 a match.
Only if you go to every game. I probably won't make it to the midweek games as I have meetings - if there are 5 of those it's £15 a game, not a huge discount from the matchday price.
I think this pricing structure is a direct result of the personnel we have on the board - most have experience at far, far bigger clubs so perhaps they don't have a great understanding of pricing at a club like Blackpool.

As someone who’s run comedy clubs before, I understand the psychology. An extra 10/20/50 on a season ticket isn’t enough to put off the fans who want a ticket and also won’t put off the speculators who haven’t had one before.

Certainly in comedy, the worst thing you can do is put on a free night. People don’t take it seriously and either don’t turn up or act like twats. You make them pay, they recognise the actual value. A £299 season ticket isn’t unreasonable.

I’m not buying one because I’ve not been back to the Fylde in over a year. I’m just not going to see the team enough but I’m happy to pay £20 next time. 

I'll get you a season ticket, princess.
Magic147 wrote:I'll get you a season ticket, princess.
Someone’s earning...
munkle wrote:Someone’s earning...
Haha, I just assumed you were in  the 17-21 bracket...
munkle wrote:

I’m not buying one because I’ve not been back to the Fylde in over a year. I’m just not going to see the team enough but I’m happy to pay £20 next time. 

Stop being a tight cunt and get a season ticket bought. £300 isn’t even a days pay in London and you retired at fucking 18 or something?!

Hero wrote:

Stop being a tight cunt and get a season ticket bought. £300 isn’t even a days pay in London and you retired at fucking 18 or something?!

36 as it goes.

I’m just not going to go every week. I’ll go to odd games and I’m happy to pay £20 each time.

munkle wrote:

36 as it goes.

I’m just not going to go every week. I’ll go to odd games and I’m happy to pay £20 each time.

But we need to back the club, even if it’s just one season.
I still think we'll sell 6000.
Magic147 wrote:I still think we'll sell 6000.

Unless people accept these prices, we’ll get nowhere near that. 

It's not just the prices, it's also annoying that families are being charged extra if they want to sit anywhere other than where they are told.
Bally wrote:It's not just the prices, it's also annoying that families are being charged extra if they want to sit anywhere other than where they are told.
That did happen before. The prem season we were in block C . Had to pay the under 18 price for Will. Then moved the block U and got him in at the cheaper price . They’ve just made the family stand smaller.