Leyton Orient are back in the football league. 

Fylde will play Harrogate in the play offs. 

Hope Fylde don’t go up. The league doesnt need another Fleetwood!
Come on fylde. 
Rather Fylde than Fleetwood. I doubt Fylde would bother with all the anti Blackpool shite. 
Sunderland v Portsmouth is a massive game today. 
seasider wrote:Rather Fylde than Fleetwood. I doubt Fylde would bother with all the anti Blackpool shite. 

I was on about size of clubs. FGR, Yeovil, Fleetwood, Morcambe ect all devalue the overall league system.

Get Wrexham, Stockport, Chesterfield and Hartlepool back in.

Stockport look as though promoted to the Conference. 

Yeovil and Rotherham relegated as it stands in their respective divisions. 

Happy for Stockport beat Chorley to the automatic place, Chorley were running away with it at one point

Cardiff pretty much doomed.

Fulham beginning to pick up points to late though 3 wins in 3 already down perhaps no pressure and trying to secure moves away 

Great to see billericay town miss out the club owned by the Essex drug dealer/scrap man paying Jamie Ohara 10k a week at one point .

Sheff Utd back up. What a job Wilder has done. Poor Leeds

Should be a good last day in the League One relegation battle. Wouldn't mind Plymouth going down.

Hope Walsall perform a miracle escape. Living in Wombourne, that's like a home game for me.

Plymouth have sacked their manager. One last desperate attempt. 

Reading safe for another season! 😊

Yes at one point you looked room but survived quite comfortably. You would expect Rotherham, Bolton and Ipswich to be challenging at the top end next season. Depends if Bolton sort their shit out.

I have three wishes for BFC, firstly a decent new owner, secondly to get back to the Premiership in what is left of my time on earth and thirdly to be able to get to Ipswich and see us win, something I have failed to see since first going there in the early sixties, we have never won there and it is about time we did.

WIshful thinking getting back in the prem. Not sure I would see that again in my lifetime :)

I bet you're happy Ipswich have come down. Nice localish one for you.
So many local ones for me next season Especially Lincoln not since 2001 I believe also Rotherham Peterborough donny if they don't go up and Scunthorpe If they stay up and Mansfield if they make it 

It's not too bad for us in Lancashire either.

Bolton, Fleetwood, Rochdale, Accrington and potentially Bury and Tranmere.

To conclude, football clubs exist all over the country.
....and the country is made up of counties which specify a geographical region.
all clubs have to start somewhere in regards to fylde, and it brings more money to the area, if they get into the leagues proper. more fans is more money is more jobs. 

Gutted 

National League South club Concord Rangers will not be permitted a play-off place after failing to meet ground grading requirements

Concord, currently in sixth with a game to play, are required to provide 500 covered seats under competition rules.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/48066354

Worked well this season aswell 

Luton Barnsley promoted to championship

Bury up from league 2

Bury up, awesome.

A game I can walk to.

TheSteed wrote:

Bury up, awesome.

A game I can walk to.

From America?😮

Had to check why Bury are promoted when they are only two points ahead of fourth. Mansfield are playing MK Dons who are third and fourth respectively. What a game that will be.

Fleetwood beating Sunderland tonight. Good win for them.

Fylde 3-1 win in play offs Vs Harrogate  onto Solihull in semi 
Good win. Away at Solihull will be a different ball game. Is it just one leg?