Didn't know this happened today. Leeds scored after Villa players stopping to tell Leeds to kick the ball out. Mass brawl and sending off. Then the Leeds managers orders his players to let Villa score! Bamford what a disgrace.

Bamford did well to carry on after that vicious assault.

Why do Leeds always get a bad name? 

sudds green wrote:

Bamford did well to carry on after that vicious assault.

Why do Leeds always get a bad name? 

Because they are the biggest set of wankers ever. You should hear what I have to suffer on a daily basis from their fans. Thank God they’ve fucked it up. Hope that Bamford misses the playoffs now.
I just don't understand why the Villa players stopped. Leeds had every right to carry on. 
Leeds did fuck all wrong for me.

Agree. Have sympathy with the Leeds defender. He was the only Leeds player who was struggling to accept the decision. Can't disobey the managers order though.

Bamford should be retrospectively banned and the Villa red card rescinded. 

I just hope Leeds get dicked in the play offs. Horrible cunts, don't want to see them in the PL
Leeds had every right to continue play.
Ref's call, he didn't blow the whistle. Imagine if you could just stop play by falling to the ground holding your head or stomach anytime you got a minor knock.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Ref's call, he didn't blow the whistle. Imagine if you could just stop play by falling to the ground holding your head or stomach anytime you got a minor knock.
I think that's the point. Villa players just expected Leeds to kick it out. If that happened all the time, so many players would feign injury.

A lot of this really pisses me off. Seen many times the player of a team  goes down, they carry on the attack, then lose the ball and then start to get the then attacking team to kick the ball out of play. 

Play on when it suits but want the ball out of play as soon as it doesn’t. 

IMO. Leeds shouldn’t have given the goal back. And I fucking hate Leeds! 

Don't see how Villa can complain, the ref made the right decision to play on. Watch the video, No 26 for Villa goes through the legs of No 6 with no intention of playing the ball.