More newspaper gossip 

Owen Oyston wants Blackpool return as Fleetwood owner and Hong Kong hedge fund circle takeover for club.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6975687/Owen-Oyston-working-wrestle-control-Blackpool.html

Pilley's interest confirmed...

How on earth would Oyston manage to run BFC with a maximum of 1,500 home PAYING fans, it would be hard for the club to survive even in the Conference and would the EFL allow him to regain control, I doubt it.

The Oyston era is over, we move on, we just have to.

No proper Blackpool would do this:

A local businessman and Blackpool fan is thought to be aiding Oyston behind the scenes.

Isn't this a concern?

Any prospective buyer is set to encounter immediate difficulties given Oyston is likely to retain a 20 per cent shareholding held by Valeri Belokon following a bitter legal dispute.

Pilley would be brilliant.

Pilley's plans for Fleetwood are unknown and he declined to comment when contacted by Sportsmail.

Bloody hell, whoever this source is was probably happy under Oyston.

One disgruntled club source has also raised questions about the interim board, particularly issues in hospitality areas at Bloomfield Road and a divisive season-ticket pricing structure for next year. Blackpool performed a U-turn on junior season tickets last week after a backlash.

seasider wrote:

Bloody hell, whoever this source is was probably happy under Oyston.

The issues regarding hospitality are widely known. Don't think you need to be in league with Oyston to have legitimate concerns.
Without wanting to go off topic, what are the issues with hospitality? Still serving Morrisons party food?
seasider wrote:Without wanting to go off topic, what are the issues with hospitality? Still serving Morrisons party food?
From what I read the other day , it was timing. Some only got their main meal at 2:50. And had to wait until halftime for desert . 
The alleged “ local business man” who’s helping Owen, also owns a scaffolding company. 

I just keep telling myself no one would be dumb enough to go into business with Owen.

Except the local scaffolding firm owner once seen spitting on fans from the balcony...
FFS, come on someone, name the guy/firm that is “allegedly” interested?
Leesthedaddy wrote:FFS, come on someone, name the guy/firm that is “allegedly” interested?
We possibly couldn’t tell you which Brands they are.
tangerinejezza wrote:We possibly couldn’t tell you which Brands they are.
😁😜😁

Long time (and I mean long time) lurker, but first time posting.

Simon Sadler is an old Warbreck boy (left in '86) and very, very successful businessman.

I think this might be terrific news.

Welcome. That one does sound decent as well. 

My question is how do these potential buyers get around Oyston's 20% stake that the Daily Mail talk about?

Tango Jones wrote:

I think this might be terrific news.

On behalf of an overseas  asset management company, it could also be the kiss of death for the club.

I’ve never heard of that Brand of scaffolding. 

🤣🤣🤣

Whitstable Tangerine wrote:

On behalf of an overseas  asset management company, it could also be the kiss of death for the club.

Yeah, I get it. But still, I'm hopeful. He was a decent guy at school.

Long time ago that is though mate. 

I left Warbreck In 95 & I’m a right cunt now. 

😂🤣😂

seasider wrote:

Welcome. That one does sound decent as well. 

My question is how do these potential buyers get around Oyston's 20% stake that the Daily Mail talk about?

20% of nothing is nothing.
20% of something is so.
shouldnt be allowed any business let alone the club

Barton would be surprised if Pilley was interested in Blackpool.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/fleetwood-town-head-coach-joey-barton-says-he-would-be-surprised-if-his-boss-and-club-owner-andy-pilley-launched-a-sensational-takeover-of-blackpool-fc-1-9745410

Ruby Walsh retired last night. 

The main man he rides for said after the race, I didn’t see that coming!!!!