As representatives of Blackpool fans everywhere, BSA, BST, MSG and the TKs are united in our determination to see Blackpool FC rise from the ashes and become an exciting, successful and well-supported community club once again.

Blackpool fans have proved that they are loyal, determined and passionate supporters. We have come through some very dark years together, but a long-awaited change is underway and now is the time for us all to join together in rebuilding. We have finally got our club back and we need to contribute to its wellbeing in whatever ways we can.

Through the next few weeks, while we wait to find out who the new owners will be, the interim Board needs the practical and financial backing of the fans. The Board have listened to us and have done all they can to move us towards being a professional and well run football club. Now it is our turn - and season ticket sales are key.

We believe that reaching a target of 10,000 season ticket sales is achievable and collectively we will be backing a media campaign to encourage Blackpool fans to support the club in this way if at all possible. There is much investment required to ensure that important projects such as the repair of the pitch and the East Stand are completed during the closed season.

The challenge for us and our fan base it to become that well-supported club again and to provide in the process the revenue that is needed to help take the club forward – 10,000 season tickets. Together we can do this.

#WeAreBlackpoolFC #BlackpoolAreBack

Never in million years will we sell 10,000. No harm in aiming high. Will do well to get 5k in my opinion. 
seasider wrote:

Never in million years will we sell 10,000. No harm in aiming high. Will do well to get 5k in my opinion. 

How does that compare to other League 1 clubs? 5k season tickets doesnt seem to bad to me.

I think we'll get 8k.

Otherwise where have all these fucking fans gone who have been banging on about NAPM for 5 years?

I am getting one that is all that matters.
EagleDay wrote:

How does that compare to other League 1 clubs? 5k season tickets doesnt seem to bad to me.

Only guessing but I reckon your average league one club would sell around 4k. 

Sorry! Not a chance on 10,000! 

Not for league one football. 

I can’t commit to a season ticket this year, and there’s probably quite a few in the same boat. 

I honestly cannot see the sales passing 6,000  , as a lot of people are used to not going now. 

Just want to add - fuck BSA!
Magic147 wrote:Just want to add - fuck BSA!
Why are the travel agents putting their name on this? 
Desperate to get mine and this feels like the longest awaited pay day I've ever had to wait for.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Desperate to get mine and this feels like the longest awaited pay day I've ever had to wait for.
You sitting up near me and the old man?
Magic147 wrote:You sitting up near me and the old man?
I am going to try mate, but how did you manage to get Qblock to shell out for a ST??
tangerinejezza wrote:

Sorry! Not a chance on 10,000! 

Not for league one football. 

I can’t commit to a season ticket this year, and there’s probably quite a few in the same boat. 

I honestly cannot see the sales passing 6,000  , as a lot of people are used to not going now. 

6k would be good at this level. 
I think we’ll sell around 7.5k and average attendance will be about 9.5k.
CheshireSeasider wrote:I am going to try mate, but how did you manage to get Qblock to shell out for a ST??
Told him it was whippet racing.

Average season ticket sales for league 1 are just over 5000.

No idea why double that is considered a reasonable target.

TheSteed wrote:

Average season ticket sales for league 1 are just over 5000.

No idea why double that is considered a reasonable target.

Because we’re Massive!

I think in reality the average is below 5k. Bradford will inflate that with their special offer. Sunderland and Portsmouth will as well as they shouldn't really be league one clubs. 

True figure for clubs our size would be around 4k. 

seasider wrote:

Sunderland and Portsmouth will as well as they shouldn't really be league one clubs. 

Of course they should. They got there on merit
seasider wrote:

True figure for clubs our size would be around 4k. 

Like who???

Clubs our size are ones like Barnsley, Bradford, Millwall and PNE. I’d look at their season ticket sales!!!

Hero wrote:

Like who???

Clubs our size are ones like Barnsley, Bradford, Millwall and PNE. I’d look at their season ticket sales!!!

We would have to prove it. Last time in League One (without boycott) we had around 4k season ticket holders. 
Eh???? That was close to fifteen years ago and we only had two stands.
Even so, we can't just make up figures and say we will sell a lot more. 
seasider wrote:Even so, we can't just make up figures and say we will sell a lot more. 
That is precisely what somebody is doing. Plucking figures out of the air, or just wishful thinking. 4000-5000 at most.
EagleDay wrote:That is precisely what somebody is doing. Plucking figures out of the air, or just wishful thinking. 4000-5000 at most.
Fuck off.
Magic147 wrote:Fuck off.
Eagle is right! Very much doubt we will get more than 5k season ticket holders. 
Magic147 wrote:Fuck off.

We might get 10,000+ gates Magic, but no way 10,000 season ticket holders. You're dreamin' sunbeam.

EagleDay wrote:

We might get 10,000+ gates Magic, but no way 10,000 season ticket holders. You're dreamin' sunbeam.

Exactly! It’s going to take a few years to get the crowds back as season ticket holders. 

The standard of football over the last six home games won’t help either.!