Into the play off final I think after beating Solihull away. One game away from having another Fylde Coast team in the football league.

that would be great for local businesses 
Prilly skirt with the goal was with us few seasons back 
Prilly skirt? Sounds sexy. 
Currently Salford. Beating Eastleigh 1-0
Salford v fylde in the final 

Big match today for Fylde. Can't imagine Salford being an easy task. 

Bradford v Fylde. Would be weird. 

Will be a tight game in my view. Possibly going all the way to pens. Fylde a shade of value at 11/10 to be playing that game against Badford next term. 
Salford 1-0 up
Fylde have only taken 700, what a wank club they are!
2000 Salford estimated 
Hero wrote:Fylde have only taken 700, what a wank club they are!

I think we’d struggle to take a big crowd there twice in a short space of time. 

They’ve go the FA trophy/vase in a couple of weeks too. 

Fylde 3 down at the moment. Think Salford are going up. 
Oh dear 
tangerinejezza wrote:

I think we’d struggle to take a big crowd there twice in a short space of time. 

They’ve go the FA trophy/vase in a couple of weeks too. 

Really... that’s your excuse for them taking 700?  I’ll keep an eye out for the next following there.

I reckon Foxhall Juniors would take close to that if the U16’s played at Wembley.

Hero wrote:

Really... that’s your excuse for them taking 700?  I’ll keep an eye out for the next following there.

I reckon Foxhall Juniors would take close to that if the U16’s played at Wembley.

Yes! But you earn a million pounds a minute, while the rest of the country doesn’t. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Yes! But you earn a million pounds a minute, while the rest of the country doesn’t. 
£20 a ticket today... is everyone in Kirkham on the dole???

This was Fylde's biggest game in their history. You would choose this one over the FA Trophy. Granted tickets might have already been purchased and the play off final was short notice. Still would expect more than 700 to turn up. 

Shame for Fylde. Didn't watch it but obviously still well behind teams like Orient and Salford.

Amazing how far Salford have come over the years I wonder what effect it's having on the rugby league team.. attendances becoming lower and lower as more are watching Salford city  

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Amazing how far Salford have come over the years I wonder what effect it's having on the rugby league team.. attendances becoming lower and lower as more are watching Salford city  

Absolutely astounding achievement!  To finish 3rd in the national league and then win the playoffs, it's as if they were being financially backed by millionaires with high profiles!  Englands version of Major League Soccer 😂

Salford running at a 32k loss a week. Does FFP not apply in the lower leagues?

The next lowest crowd in the last 10 years is 16k - double yesterday's attendance.