Will probably be announced over the next few days.  

How many will go ? 

There’s not going to be many coming in until new owners are onboard. 

Who decides?

Can see it least 6 going plus all the loans 

Praying we get new owners in asap it will be another pre season of desperation unless some funds are available 

Who are the list of players out of contract and have options?

I'm sure not how reliable this is though 

Hopefully Terry is one of them 
tangerine77 wrote:Who decides?

That's a question I asked on the matchday thread. 

The new owners are gonna have to hit the ground running, otherwise it'll be a case of deja vu. 

Jesus,Christ.Give,everyone.a.chance.Not.a.mass.culling.IF.TERRY.MAC.goes.THAT.would,be.a.backwards,step/He.definitely.does.deserve/another.campaign.
Chris Taylor, Max Clayton and Jimmy Ryan would be the obvious ones to release. It's a shame that Jimmy Ryan was injured so much as giving him a new contract would be a risk. 
JohnMajorTom wrote:Jesus,Christ.Give,everyone.a.chance.Not.a.mass.culling.IF.TERRY.MAC.goes.THAT.would,be.a.backwards,step/He.definitely.does.deserve/another.campaign.
What @ the £ fuck € are / you ¥ on $ ? 
its. william. shatner. 
Clearly doing it on purpose.
Has some fucker left the AVFTT window open again?
JohnMajorTom wrote:Jesus,Christ.Give,everyone.a.chance.Not.a.mass.culling.IF.TERRY.MAC.goes.THAT.would,be.a.backwards,step/He.definitely.does.deserve/another.campaign.
Don't want to ban people but posting like that will leave us no choice. Try harder next time. 

Mate, you can’t ban someone for posting styles. 

Yes it’s fucking annoying but let us play with him for it. 

It’s funny. 

That's not a style, it's an assault on the English language.

It's clearly an attempt by someone to disguise the fact it's an additional account for a more regular poster.

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Mate, you can’t ban someone for posting styles. 

Yes it’s fucking annoying but let us play with him for it. 

It’s funny. 

You can after so many warnings. This is just a warning. It says in the rules no text speak. I would be grateful for text speak after reading that!

Wh@ dya mean m8?

Whts ⬆️Wit Txt 🗣???

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anyway back on topic. What about Fonz? Is he really good enough?
seasider wrote:Anyway back on topic. What about Fonz? Is he really good enough?
If we released Fonz we would probably sign him back 6 months later already happened 4 times not good enough for me doesn't offer much 

Would agree. For me the only ones I would want to keep are Howard, Mafoumbi, Turton, Bola, Tilt, Virtue, Spearing, Thompson and Armand. 

Might have missed the odd player but that's off top of head. 

seasider wrote:

Would agree. For me the only ones I would want to keep are Howard, Mafoumbi, Turton, Bola, Tilt, Virtue, Spearing, Thompson and Armand. 

Would say boney but he's 21 now can't see him breaking into the first team needs time away for a bit 

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Definitely not league one quality had a feeling he was going to leave perm when he was sent out on loan 

Did fantastic in league two mind you 

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Definitely not league one quality had a feeling he was going to leave perm when he was sent out on loan 

Did fantastic in league two mind you 

Agree,  but surely this sort of news should be announced by the Club,  officially,  rather than personal social media statements.

Think it's demeaning 

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/mark-cullen-reveals-blackpool-exit-while-ben-heneghan-placed-on-transfer-list-by-sheffield-united-1-9757237?fbclid=IwAR0P4WtraosG8OnVMMWvSgGSUoSeh_SP5Dc8cCOXkgrq1jhg8Te_pC8wzK4

Heneghan transfer listed I'd have him back depends what the budget is like made a few mistakes bit solid enough 

Marcus Bean released. 

David Vaughan relegated from League 2.

Gareth  Bale axed by Real (ale) Madrid.

Must be some bargains knocking about 

seasider wrote:

That's my list too though I'm really not sure Armand is good enough to get us up the league. We need prolific strikers. Hard to find I know, but that's what we need.
Shame about Cullen but don't think the club had a choice. 

Bloody Hell thought Blackpool Fan was back 😂