I’m quite confident the guy is just playing the “circle game”.

Ignorant wankers. 

You don't play the circle game on your own behind a black man.
TheSteed wrote:You don't play the circle game on your own behind a black man.
YOU don't.

What’s the circle game?

Never heard of it before?

Leesthedaddy wrote:

What’s the circle game?

Never heard of it before?

Try to get people to look at the circle you’ve made with your hand. It has to be below the waist and then you get to punch them.
Magic147 wrote:YOU don't.
What do you mean “YOU people”?
TheSteed wrote:What do you mean “YOU people”?
Playing the old beard card I see. Typical.
gynnsquarephoenix, do you live near the superstition mountains? 
The Outcast wrote:gynnsquarephoenix, do you live near the superstition mountains? 
Indeed I do.  Why do you ask?
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Indeed I do.  Why do you ask?
Can’t wait for this reply 😉
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Indeed I do.  Why do you ask?
Spoken like somebody that lives close to 'The Suspicious Mountain' I think 🤨
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Indeed I do.  Why do you ask?
 just wondered if they are as haunted as i keep reading about 
The Outcast wrote: just wondered if they are as haunted as i keep reading about 

Aah..the legend of the Lost Dutchman's Goldmine.  1) You would have to believe in vengeful ghosts 2) You would have to discount the findings of geologists who say there is no gold anywhere near The Superstitions. 

It's a harsh environment and easy to get lost in, so a few people have died (either falling or dehydration) while searching over the years. It adds to the tale.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Aah..the legend of the Lost Dutchman's Goldmine.  1) You would have to believe in vengeful ghosts 2) You would have to discount the findings of geologists who say there is no gold anywhere near The Superstitions. 

It's a harsh environment and easy to get lost in, so a few people have died (either falling or dehydration) while searching over the years. It adds to the tale.

have you walked them? 
No. I don't mind a long walk or light hike but do it on the coasts on holidays. Most of central  Arizona is tedious sandy samey shit and often very fucking hot. 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:No. I don't mind a long walk or light hike but do it on the coasts on holidays. Most of central  Arizona is tedious sandy samey shit and often very fucking hot. 
yeah i guess it must be hot all the time, i bet they dont even know what cold is in the desert 
The Outcast wrote:yeah i guess it must be hot all the time, i bet they dont even know what cold is in the desert 
Antarctica?????
i know thats a desert. but i was talking more about hot deserts. and no not the desert in the uk either 
The Outcast wrote:i know thats a desert. but i was talking more about hot deserts. and no not the desert in the uk either 
Like the one in your birds knickers??? She’s hot as fuck but always dry around you!
Hero wrote:Like the one in your birds knickers??? She’s hot as fuck but always dry around you!
what are you on about? 

😂

Deserts are weird. Superstition mountains with snow.


GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Deserts are weird. Superstition mountains with snow.


looks a better place to live than here lol. with your legal cannabis and nice weather and craft beer. and huge portions 
 

Snow in the Sahara 👍