Just can't see how this will be possible. Need new owners in quick otherwise we will be playing catch up and struggle next season.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/terry-mcphillips-would-like-to-get-blackpool-s-summer-shopping-done-and-dusted-1-9763741

I am not expecting miracles to happen this coming season, with new owners who might not even be in place until the season gets under way will need time to sort the mess that has surrounded the club for some years.

I would expect us to make a go of it in league one next season but probably not much improvement on the season that has just finished,  with the main task of development and a serious push for promotion the following season.

We have to be patient.

Wise words whitts. 
If we can be in the top half of the division by Christmas, then maybe the January transfer window could make a big difference assuming new owners have money to spend and ambition.

Just hope we are not setting expectations too high. Talk of the Championship and money to spend in January seems quite far fetched at present.

God knows how but we are linked with Ryan Edwards from Plymouth.

Portsmouth and Blackpool are the latest clubs to be linked with Plymouth Argyle defender Ryan Edwards.

The 25-year-old confirmed he will leave Home Park this summer, prompting interest from a number of League One teams.

Last week saw Doncaster, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Bristol Rovers and Bradford City credited with interest but The Sun believes Blackpool are also keen while Pompey are "a maybe".

whitstabletangerine wrote:

I am not expecting miracles to happen this coming season, with new owners who might not even be in place until the season gets under way will need time to sort the mess that has surrounded the club for some years.

I would expect us to make a go of it in league one next season but probably not much improvement on the season that has just finished,  with the main task of development and a serious push for promotion the following season.

We have to be patient.

I'll be happy competing for a spot in the playoffs next season, providing I can see some improvement on the field. From now it will be a re-building job for a couple of years.
Would be nice to improve on the pitch but my biggest wish is to improve off it. The pitch has been a disgrace in recent seasons so this has be a priority.

I think we've got to be realistic. 

It might be a case of stepping back to go forward. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we're involved in a season-long relegation scrap

Champions next season.
Magic147 wrote:Champions next season.
Nailed it.
Magic147 wrote:Champions next season.
That means relegation.