Including Donervon Daniels 

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/donervon-daniels-and-chris-long-depart-as-blackpool-fc-announce-retained-list-1-9767130 

Released: Max Clayton, Mark Cullen, Donervon Daniels, Chris Long, John O’Sullivan, Scott Quigley, Fin Sinclair-Smith, Chris Taylor

Contract options exercised on: Nick Anderton, Marc Bola, Myles Boney, Armand Gnanduillet, Christoffer Mafoumbi, Rowan Roache, Curtis Tilt, Ollie Turton

New contracts offered to: Nathan Delfouneso, Jimmy Ryan, Jack Sims.
Bout right.
What about Spearing? Was he only contracted until the end of the season?

No surprises there really except maybe Daniels and Long. Jimmy Ryan could have gone either way.

Don't think Daniels is good enough - looked too big!

Long never really took his opportunity when it came.

I'd have kept Long.

I'm still 50-50 on Daniels from the handful of times I have seen him, so not overly fussed with his departure; I could see why some might have retained him, though. Especially given there'll be a few eyes on Tilt this transfer window...

You aren't alone...

From what I saw, Daniels was hopeless at right back when he came on the odd time. Perhaps it's a bit unfair as he is normally a centre back. 

Daniels will be on more money than Nottingham. This will be a cost cutting exercise.
I would rather have Nottingham but not fussed either way. I guess Turton is our first choice right back although not seen much of him.

With Heneghan and, more than likely Tilt,  not here next season, would have understood us retaining Daniels.

See Baps been released by QPR. How old is he? 

sudds green wrote:

With Heneghan and, more than likely Tilt,  not here next season, would have understood us retaining Daniels.

See Baps been released by QPR. How old is he? 

Loads of ex pool have been released about 5 of the premier League team have get them all back! 
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:Loads of ex pool have been released about 5 of the premier League team have get them all back! 
Are you paying?
Disappointed on young Fin Sinclair Smith, not getting another, season. I heard that , it was Terry's fault, he admitted he should have played him, but wouldn't take the chance, left him sitting on the bench for 6games , loans him out till end of season, gutted for the lad
sinner1955 wrote:Disappointed on young Fin Sinclair Smith, not getting another, season. I heard that , it was Terry's fault, he admitted he should have played him, but wouldn't take the chance, left him sitting on the bench for 6games , loans him out till end of season, gutted for the lad
May be a blessing in disguise, I'm not sure we'd be and ideal club for a younger player trying to break through as the new owner comes in and tries to build. Plenty of released youngsters have gone on to be first team regulars at other clubs as well, and I'm sure the experience will do him good.

Good point. Massive rebuild job at Pool so can't see youngsters getting a look in. 

To be honest, even some of the players potentially staying aren't good enough in my opinion but we need a base to build from. 

Just reading the comments on the BFC tweet and we do have some weird fans. 

There's a trans lesbian on there commenting on that.

What a wonderful concept.

Hang on a minute 

They are gutted Long left who scored 2 in 17 but wanted armband to leave who scored 11 in 17  .. strange 

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Hang on a minute 

They are gutted Long left who scored 2 in 17 but wanted armband to leave who scored 11 in 17  .. strange 

Yep. Nothing against Long but why would we want to keep him over Armband?