Fucking hell! Anyone else watching this ? 

They were fucking close to losing half of Eastern Europe. 

I've seen the first one, is there another episode out?
Is there any shagging in it?
Magic147 wrote:I've seen the first one, is there another episode out?
5 in total.

Second one aired last night, I've got it recorded after watching the first last week - gripping stuff.

I'm reading 'Chernobyl Prayer', by Nobel Laureate Svetlana Alexievich, alongside watching the series; lots of first-hand accounts and monologues in there, some of which are harrowing. I'd really recommend if you're enjoying the series / have the stomach for that sort of stuff.

Bally wrote:Is there any shagging in it?
Only the sort Steed would be into..... Radioactive Man!!!
Even more fuck ! 
If you’ve not seen this, watch it on catch up. Brilliant mini series, and the final ten minutes are brilliant. 

Only 70 pound to visit the area if Kyiv is worth a visit this place is a must

https://www.tourkiev.com/

One of the best programmes I've ever seen. One of the most frightening and tragic too.

Mate of mine was there two weeks ago for a day trip from Kiev. The leaflet they give you has loads of rules. No shorts or short sleeves, no touching anything, no consuming food, no sitting on the ground etc. 

Sounds like worth watching on catch up 
Well worth watching - brilliant.
The last episode especially, the way they step through everything that led up to the disaster was brilliant.
TheSteed wrote:The last episode especially, the way they step through everything that led up to the disaster was brilliant.
I enjoyed that bit too.
Sky Atlantic now showing the real Chernobyl. Interviews with the people that were there. Incredible! 
Was going to watch this but wife wants to watch Killing Eve first. 
It’s really good.