Hmm...
Decent so far, expect we'll get 7,000 overall.
Surely the majority of purchases will be before the 31st May deadline. The target was 6,000 so would need to shift just over 4k in two weeks?
Magic147 wrote:Decent so far, expect we'll get 7,000 overall.
Not a chance. We’ll  get 5,000 at most this year. 
I think most are going to pick and choose their games and pay the 20 quid a game. I can’t see them getting 5,000 far less 6,000 especially with the finance shit 
blackpool ger wrote:I think most are going to pick and choose their games and pay the 20 quid a game. I can’t see them getting 5,000 far less 6,000 especially with the finance shit 
That's what I'm doing. Probably cost me more but struggling to find other committed people!
Big club
New owners and a new board may well inspire people to take the plunge. So far this lot are going from one fuck up to another when it comes to selling tickets. Should have gone cheap like Karl did with the £195.30. That would have been seen as a gesture to get fans back and it would have put a few thousand more bums on seats.
It would. 
Its all short term at the moment. Get as much money in as quickly as possible. Hate to say it but the current board are making the Oystons look good at times.
Next season should have been about getting as many fans back as possible.
Bally wrote:New owners and a new board may well inspire people to take the plunge. So far this lot are going from one fuck up to another when it comes to selling tickets. Should have gone cheap like Karl did with the £195.30. That would have been seen as a gesture to get fans back and it would have put a few thousand more bums on seats.

Completely disagree.

If the last couple of weeks have told us anything, it's that the NAPM movement was a load of bollocks for the majority.

They could have been £19.53 and the missing 6,000 would still make excuses.

It is what it is, we'll get however many season tickets we get and if we're challenging at the top end of the table early on it'll probably give the numbers a boost.

Some will be hoping Oyston comes back somehow so they can carry on "boycotting".

Can I just add I have bought my season ticket and NOT on the payment plan.
It's harder than I thought to get back into. 
tangerine77 wrote:Can I just add I have bought my season ticket and NOT on the payment plan.
Is that because you got declined?

Cant all be a wealthy playboy like you.

Legend

I think Magic has a point to a degree but at the same time you can't forget people who just bought match day tickets. The season ticket figure doesn't take those into account.

2,100 is worrying without only 12 days to go for the cheaper season tickets. Hopefully people are waiting until the end of May hoping to hear some news on the ownership.

tangerine77 wrote:Can I just add I have bought my season ticket and NOT on the payment plan.
Where you sat chief?  

Fact is that some people can't afford to pay for a ST and also fail the credit check and some people just aren't really that arsed any more. 

Hopefully more return but I always had the feeling that because of their actions, some people hated the oystons more than they loved the club.  Now they've gone, theres no connection anymore, and that's the saddest part.

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Fact is that some people can't afford to pay for a ST and also fail the credit check and some people just aren't really that arsed any more. 

Hopefully more return but I always had the feeling that because of their actions, some people hated the oystons more than they loved the club.  Now they've gone, there's no connection anymore, and that's the saddest part.

True, and those people can buy match tickets no problem, they're not excluded from going to games. The level of complete fucking whingery since the CA came in from our fans has been pathetic. Some won't be happy until they pay £1 a month for a ST in hospitality (no credit check of course, just trusted that they'll pay despite never paying anything before), with a private limo picking them up and dropping them off at home, a free bar and lapdancers grinding all over their shit all game. I can only imagine the uproar if we sign a player nobody wants, or as manager for that matter, or if we're 15th after 5 games of next season. Fucking fannies the lot of them. We don't have a divine right to be catered to at our every whim. We deserve a proper football club with owners who don't strip its assets and try to ruin people's lives, nothing more and nothing less.

Nobbers are laughing at this total which is no surprise. 

I’ll be kicking off big style if we’re not top two next season.

We’re BlackpoolFC not fucking Fleetwood or some other wank club!!

Magic147 wrote:

True, and those people can buy match tickets no problem, they're not excluded from going to games. The level of complete fucking whingery since the CA came in from our fans has been pathetic. Some won't be happy until they pay £1 a month for a ST in hospitality (no credit check of course, just trusted that they'll pay despite never paying anything before), with a private limo picking them up and dropping them off at home, a free bar and lapdancers grinding all over their shit all game. I can only imagine the uproar if we sign a player nobody wants, or as manager for that matter, or if we're 15th after 5 games of next season. Fucking fannies the lot of them. We don't have a divine right to be catered to at our every whim. We deserve a proper football club with owners who don't strip its assets and try to ruin people's lives, nothing more and nothing less.

If only Carlsberg bought BFC.

🤣🤣🤣

Leesthedaddy wrote:

If only Carlberg bought BFC.

🤣🤣🤣

If only Carlsberg could brew beer. That would be a start. 
Magic147 wrote:

Completely disagree.

If the last couple of weeks have told us anything, it's that the NAPM movement was a load of bollocks for the majority.

They could have been £19.53 and the missing 6,000 would still make excuses.

It is what it is, we'll get however many season tickets we get and if we're challenging at the top end of the table early on it'll probably give the numbers a boost.

Some will be hoping Oyston comes back somehow so they can carry on "boycotting".

You have mirrored some of my thoughts there Magic. I promised myself I would get a season ticket when I retired, instead I joined NAPM. I'm beginning to wonder whether it was worth it.

Hopefully more return but I always had the feeling that because of their actions, some people hated the oystons more than they loved the club.  Now they've gone, theres no connection anymore, and that's the saddest part.

A comment I made when fans refused to attend the playoff games and got lambasted for it. Beginning to look as if it is true. Hope not.