BST will be supporting this initiative tomorrow as part of "Fans Supporting Foodbanks" If you have any free time to come along and support you would be most welcome.  

Collection for unpaid Bolton Wanderers staff tomorrow. 

⚽️ 10:30am ASDA, Burnden Park, BL3 2QS 

⚽️ 12:20pm ASDA, Middlebrook Retail Park, BL6 6JA 

Please come down and show your support for the unpaid Bolton Wanderers FC staff. Look out for our purple van outside. 

We will start at Burnden Park at 10:30am and drive up Middlebrook Retail Park for 12:20, we'll spend 1 hour 30 minutes on each site. 

ANYBODY WELCOME. 

So why can't the FA or Football League pay them their wages or at least give them enough money to live on? There must be tens of millions sat doing nothing in there bank accounts.

Greed!!! 

Is the situation really that serious that food banks are required? Quite unbelievable. 

The Football League should step in, not rival clubs. 

Everton get a lot of things wrong, class and dignity is never in question though. They have sent a weeks wages to all Boltons staff members that are still not getting paid. To help them and their families.

Well done Everton, just waiting for the FA and Football League to do something.
Bally wrote:

Everton get a lot of things wrong, class and dignity is never in question though. They have sent a weeks wages to all Boltons staff members that are still not getting paid. To help them and their families.

👍👍

I think Preston have helped as well.

As much as we hate Bolton, have to remember this isn't about BWFC, it's about ordinary people trying to make a living.

Everton do seem to be the club who set the standards for these sorts of things.

They’re always the first to react. 

It's just attention seeking though isn't it? I mean do it by all means but you don't need to broadcast it.
Magic147 wrote:It's just attention seeking though isn't it? I mean do it by all means but you don't need to broadcast it.
Everton normally conduct themselves privately. The information is often leaked via a third party!
Who works in their press office