I've been asked (told)  to watch Eurovision tonight.

If I don't,  likely there'll be no boom bang-a-bang for some time.

Apparently,  it's being held in Israel and Australia particpates. Not sure if  Norway or Canada have special voting arrangements and believe Madollop has been invited to perform at half-time!!

No idea what our song is,  but wouldn't be surprised if the UK gets many more votes than in recent years.

Can't make my mind up, but will probably do as instructed. Sometimes feel like a puppet 

Very good, Congratulations.
I hope the Palestinians disrupt it

Was just channel flicking and saw the UK entry. One of the most cheesiest songs ever heard.

Saw a couple more after that; one of them being Iceland. That was unusual - someone just shouting down the microphone.

Half way through (apart from the voting). 

Rather stick pins in my eyes. 

Cyprus lady deserved a vote. 

Don't know which nation had a black version of the Roly polys; waiting for Les Dawson to come on. 

Slovenia a bit pervy,  but at least they sung in their own tongue.  Why has English got to be the universally accepted language?

Iceland off the wall. 

Netherlands probably favourite.

UK lady tried hard,  but probably most insipid song heard tonight.

French making a good point, but song not great (wonder where wife popped out to) 

Second bottle of Merlot going down well

There should be snipers taking out random acts if they're shit.

I'd watch that.

We are at the bottom fighting relegation with San Marino.

Well and truly in last place. 

They went to Iceland and they held up a Palestine flag. Didn't go down well in Israel. 

seasider wrote:

Well and truly in last place. 

They went to Iceland and they held up a Palestine flag. Didn't go down well in Israel. 

Best bit by far. 
I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch that crap. 
That's brilliant!