https://measuredprogress.co.uk/2019/05/20/oyxit-means-oyxit/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

That is a very interesting read and helps me in my hesitation buying a season ticket right now, it would he unthinkable to imagine him still owning part of the  club, reading that it seems our only real hope is that new owners buy him out  completely 
Not read it yet. What does it imply? Oyston still might have a stake in the club?
seasider wrote:Not read it yet. What does it imply? Oyston still might have a stake in the club?

You posted it. 

🤣🤣

I got a tad lost following some parts but I have divided reading it throughout the day as it’s such a long read. 

seasider wrote:Not read it yet. What does it imply? Oyston still might have a stake in the club?
In a nutshell yes - basically explaining why he has/may have a 20% stake in the club even when all settled with new owner 
That would divide fans even further.... people aren't going to give up their season tickets. Would that make them mushrooms?
The  purpose of the court ruling was for Oyston to pay Belokon 31 million in exchange for his 20% interest in the club. Once repaid the question is about where that 20% goes. It goes into detail about the options that can be taken to prevent Oyston from getting the 20%.