Channel 5 tonight at 9pm.

It was 2003, the time  goes by so quickly.

Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it, I hate “kids stuff” like that.
It's a hard watch when you have kids of your own.
Can't believe it was 2003. Will be a dad watch. 
I can remember driving down Dickson road when the police raided that takeaway. 2005 ish. 
tangerinejezza wrote:I can remember driving down Dickson road when the police raided that takeaway. 2005 ish. 
We’ve just been speaking about that, apparently the head copper got potted for trying to pin it on the takeaway blokes.
Just watching now on +1. Remember Funny Boyz Kebab Shop. 
seasider wrote:Just watching now on +1. Remember Funny Boyz Kebab Shop. 
Yeah! That’s the one they were raiding when I went past. 
Fell asleep watching it on plus one. Didn't think it was a good documentary. 

They’ve managed to make Blackpool look worse than it is and that takes some doing.

The girl was mixing in all the wrong circles and her Mother and Sister should have put a stop to it. The police investigation was also more of a witch hunt.

The entire thing was fucked from the start!

Was she the one who’s Dad was selling her as a brass to his mates ?
I heard so
I’ve not heard out about the Dad before, thinking about it, that would connect a lot of dots!!!
Continues tonight on FIVE.

I wish I could watch this. It didnt make news here but with Dickson Road being an old stomping ground I've always been curious. 

Was it one of the early 'grooming' stories?  Was there speculation that the girl had been chopped up and put in food?

Probably the first of the grooming stories, can't think of any beforehand and there was speculation that her body was used in the Kebab shop.
whitstabletangerine wrote:Probably the first of the grooming stories, can't think of any beforehand and there was speculation that her body was used in the Kebab shop.

As I thought. Thanks Tony. Sick, tragic.

Wasn't aware the Kebab shop owner was compensated that much. 

i very vaguely remember this happening. i think i was in northampton at university when it happened, and it didnt make the news there i just got snippits from people back home.