https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/police-appeal-after-40-people-16314881

One of them must be Hero.

I wouldnt grass them up even if i knew then. Youd have to be a bit of a cunt to grass them up.
tangerine77 wrote:I wouldnt grass them up even if i knew then. Youd have to be a bit of a cunt to grass them up.
Agreed. Let's hope nobody does. 

I’ve been done twice for running on the pitch, away at Scunny when Billy sharpe scored in the last minute and away a Cheltenham when Gnashers nailed a late one in.

Had to go back to court on both occasions but fuck all happened, bound over for twelve months I think.

When did we have Billy Sharp?
seasider wrote:When did we have Billy Sharp?

He score against us and everyone thought it had relegated us, 05/06.

Sometimes I forget this is a Pool message board.

Just testing, read it as though he scored in the last minute for us. Billy Sharp made his name at Scunthorpe along with his strike partner Andy Keogh. How's that for knowledge.

Steed will dob them in. 

He has form for Grassing!!

Obv just kidding. 

seasider wrote:Just testing, read it as though he scored in the last minute for us. Billy Sharp made his name at Scunthorpe along with his strike partner Andy Keogh. How's that for knowledge.
Stick to doing the pots lad. 

Once I ran on the pitch and got the referee in a figure four leg lock after he gave a penalty against us. 

Sorry thought I was Hero for a sec...

Some funny replies

seasider wrote:

Once I ran on the pitch and got the referee in a figure four leg lock after he gave a penalty against us. 

Sorry thought I was Hero for a sec...

You’ve been mincing on PNE online too long.

Shit bants.

I'll up my game

Blackpool fan has been for 3 years for a flare at Luton. I wonder if the same punishment will be handed out to every supporter up and down the country.. e.g there were a few at the FA Cup final.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/blackpool-fc-fan-banned-from-football-grounds-for-three-years-1-9786596

seasider wrote:

Blackpool fan has been for 3 years for a flare at Luton. I wonder if the same punishment will be handed out to every supporter up and down the country.. e.g there were a few at the FA Cup final.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/blackpool-fc-fan-banned-from-football-grounds-for-three-years-1-9786596

Poor Blackpoolfan.  It just gets worse for him.  Banned from footy now aswell as having a wife that's fed off the rubbish around his flat!

This over-reaction by the police is ridiculous and the punishment is way out of proportion to the offence.

To have gained a criminal offence, fine, and 3 year ban for celebrating a goal on the pitch is ludicrous.

Plenty of smoke bombs at the Play-offs too, and probably no action taken.

Meantime, sheds and cars are broken into, without investigation. 

Much easier  for the police to arrest football fans for non-violent, non-criminal damage offences.

Makes the statistics for solved offences look great for Blackpool's police image though.

That SeasidePolice Twitter handle is getting a lot of stick. 3 years for letting a smoke bomb does seem ridiculous especially when so many people get away with it week in week out.
It's illegal. Just because others get away with it doesn't mean it's wrong when someone else is punished. It's not the one who is punished that should get away with it, it's the ones who get away with it that should be punished.
Magic147 wrote:It's illegal. Just because others get away with it doesn't mean it's wrong when someone else is punished. It's not the one who is punished that should get away with it, it's the ones who get away with it that should be punished.
Shut it, Mother Teresa! 
Magic147 wrote:It's illegal. Just because others get away with it doesn't mean it's wrong when someone else is punished. It's not the one who is punished that should get away with it, it's the ones who get away with it that should be punished.
Good speech!
Magic for prime minister 👍
I'm no saint, but I can guarantee I'll never be subject to a football banning order, because I'm not a dickhead.
What happened to just placing coloured balloons on the centre spot?
Magic147 wrote:I'm no saint, but I can guarantee I'll never be subject to a football banning order, because I'm not a dickhead.

My e-cig produces more smoke than a smoke bomb. Three years is harsh. 

Letting one off on the concourse is a different matter. Not talking about farts either.