3f158c480473db84df544af315d68323.jpg
I am sure the bookies favourites will be Ipswich and Sunderland. Bolton would be as well but will start the season with -10. 

Hope that the EFL deducts points from Bury as well as Bolton.

Might make it a little easier for us to stay up next season!! 

Even without a deduction, if we don't finish above Bury, we are going down! 😉

Looking forward to Bury away next season. Better be a Saturday.

Do they not try & set the long distance games for Tue?

I doubt Bury will be anything other than 15:00 on a Sat. 

Back to Portman Road! Hookers and football, what more can you want?!
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:Back to Portman Road! Hookers and football, what more can you want?!
Thought the hookers were dead now?
Hero wrote:Thought the hookers were dead now?
Cheaper that way
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:Cheaper that way
That's just sick.
Might rethink the Spearmint Rhino season ticket
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:Back to Portman Road! Hookers and football, what more can you want?!

A win there would be nice, I am not sure exactly how many times I have been there since the sixties but never seen us win.

Be interesting to see how Ipswich do. They must be favourites alongside Sunderland. 
whitstabletangerine wrote:

A win there would be nice, I am not sure exactly how many times I have been there since the sixties but never seen us win.

Same, I think the only time I saw us beat them was when I watched us play them at Bloomfield! 
seasider wrote:Be interesting to see how Ipswich do. They must be favourites alongside Sunderland. 
I honestly doubt it. The football club is a mess. The owner has no interest, just doesn't want to lose too much money. They probably have a couple of players from the U23s that would do alright at League One but I think they would be lucky to reach the play-offs without something changing at the club.