Does anyone know of anywhere nice & cheap I can take my Mrs for T tonight, early bird or general good offers on. 

No I’m not a tight twat, were going away tomorrow AM & won’t be back until Sun PM with the 3 boys & it’s going to end up costing a small fortune, it always does. The boys are at there Nans tonight & it seems a shame not to treat her as were kid free for a night. 

Spoons
It’s always an option but I was thinking more of a non pub based place. 
Maccy D's.

🤣🤣

I told her I was going to take her out to a restaurant for breakfast a few weeks ago. 

She was gutted when I pulled in to Maccy’s. 

Have a colleague who is based in Malaga and was over in Blackpool for a football tournament. He said he couldn't believe how bad and scary Blackpool was. Apparently there were loads of fights and couldn't wait to leave. Being Irish, he had previously had a different impression of Blackpool believe it or not! 

Is it really that bad these days?

Theres a nice little place on the sea front does 3 donuts for a quid!

Go on, I'll be serious.... Beach House Bar & Bistro? Will be more expensive than McDonald's though.

You could also just have a night in and share a Blackpool FC Cadbury bar.

seasider wrote:

You could also just have a night in and share a Blackpool FC Cadbury bar.

They're £4 just cos they've changed the label! 
Ember and vine in st annes has two for one on a Thursday. Me and mrs going later. 

Nice one, ill remember that for next time. 

We ended up staying in with a chinky. 

tangerinejezza wrote:Ember and vine in st annes has two for one on a Thursday. Me and mrs going later. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:We ended up staying in with a chinky. 
Hope you didn't call them that to their face.
TheSteed wrote:Hope you didn't call them that to their face.
It’s an odd one that, I had to explain once to an American that it means the food, not the people.
tangerinejezza wrote:It’s an odd one that, I had to explain once to an American that it means the food, not the people.
Americans absolutely love the way English speak, especially our slang words. It’s often the little words that first get their attention, quid, fag, pecking, goosed, barm, mither... I’ve been quizzed on all of those words by Yanks!
Divided by a common language. Rednecks might still be impressed by accents, much less in the cities these days.  Trust me, I was 19, cute and sounded like an old  Hovis advert when I arrived. I had female fans.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Divided by a common language. Rednecks might still be impressed by accents, much less in the cities these days.  Trust me, I was 19, cute and sounded like an old  Hovis advert when I arrived. I had female fans.

Last time I was in LA and New York I got loads of drinks on the house because we were British.

There was a dive bar in NY called the Raccoon club or something that gave us a chaser with every pint we bought 

They always thought I was Australian.
Bally wrote:They always thought I was Australian.

^ The most common guess... You from Australia?  South Africa?  Boston? !! or my favourite..What part of London are you from?

It’s always London or Manchester when I’m abroad. 
Had a breakfast at the Wedge yesterday. £4.25 for bacon, sausage, hash brown, black pudding,egg, tomato and beans with a tea or coffee. Good bacon and sausage, so well worth a visit.

One of each?

Is there a war on?

Magic147 wrote:

One of each?

Is there a war on? 

Get two of everything and toast for £1:50 more. 
I know, I always get extra bacon & when it’s breakfast included when away, I will easily have 10 rashes, I don’t eat the fat or the streaky tail thing, just the big medallion part. Every time she tells me I’m an embarrassment. 🤣🤣

I always make bacon barms loaded & wrap them in serviettes & stuff them in her bag for later. 

Maybe I am a tight twat after all?😂

It can’t just be me that does this?🙈🙈

tangerinejezza wrote:Get two of everything and toas for £1:50 more. 

Two of each?

Is there a war on?

Magic147 wrote:

Two of each?

Is there a war on?

Fat cunt ! 😎