Whilst you lot were bored senseless by an over-hyped contest which makes me glad the soccer season is over (save two unfathomable and unwatchable international tournaments apparently due to commence) and a cricket competition that has hardly pushed our buttons so far, I've been tuning into the Twins getting back on track against the Rays,  before settling down to Game 3 of the Stanley Cup after midnight. 

Would love the Blues to win it,  but Bruins must still be favourites.

PS

Fewer than a hundred days to the NFL kick-off!!! 

Come on, admit it.

We can't wait

At least when it's an awful game in "soccer" it's not long over 90minutes. You have to watch over three hours of that padded shite each game. 
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:At least when it's an awful game in "soccer" it's not long over 90minutes. You have to watch over three hours of that padded shite each game. 

Ice hockey is only 60 minutes.

sudds green wrote:

Whilst you lot were bored senseless by an over-hyped contest which makes me glad the soccer season is over (save two unfathomable and unwatchable international tournaments apparently due to commence) and a cricket competition that has hardly pushed our buttons so far, I've been tuning into the Twins getting back on track against the Rays,  before settling down to Game 3 of the Stanley Cup after midnight. 

Would love the Blues to win it,  but Bruins must still be favourites.

PS

Fewer than a hundred days to the NFL kick-off!!! 

Come on, admit it.

We can't wait

I desperately want the Blues to win the Stanley cup, especially after their poor start to the season. It would be nice for their fans too, they’ve had to watch their rivals, Blackhawks, win it three times in ten years!

Plus St Louis is a crime riddled shithole.

Really struggle with American Sports. Perhaps I am just ignorant because it's another country...
Hero wrote:

Ice hockey is only 60 minutes.

I desperately want the Blues to win the Stanley cup, especially after their poor start to the season. It would be nice for their fans too, they’ve had to watch their rivals, Blackhawks, win it three times in ten years!

Plus St Louis is a crime riddled shithole.

Agree.

Being a Vikings fan,  dislike most things from Chicago,  especially Bears 

You been over there,  Hero?

sudds green wrote:

Agree.

Being a Vikings fan,  dislike most things from Chicago,  especially Bears 

You been over there,  Hero?

I’m going to Florida in October and will probably take in a Lightning’s game. I’m also looking at taking my lad over to Toronto in the summer holidays for a itrain hockey camp with Sean Walker. 
I enjoy baseball bit to long winded for me though ..couple of teams stream there live watches on YouTube but only manage to watch it for about an hour 
Hero wrote:I’m going to Florida in October and will probably take in a Lightning’s game. I’m also looking at taking my lad over to Toronto in the summer holidays for a itrain hockey camp with Sean Walker. 

Surprised the Lightning didn't progress in the playoffs.

I'm envious; enjoy

sudds green wrote:

Surprised the Lightning didn't progress in the playoffs.

I'm envious; enjoy

Different style of Hockey in the play offs, add that to their injuries and suspensions and they were always going to get found out.

Toronto going out to Boston was a big shock for me, I thought I could have been the leafs year.