I know some of you will hate this, but I think it needs to be done. After the men's awful showing against the Netherlands, I'm hoping the Lionesses can do better.

It started yesterday with France's women smashing South Korea 4-0, a great start for the hosts. Two of the goals were from corners too, with the scorer looking like Van Dijk's French sister. Highlights for UK users:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48564641

Today sees Germany take on China, Spain take on South Africa and Norway vs Nigeria. I might even watch more than just the highlights!

Bring on Scotland! Saw them beat them 6-0 in the Euros in Utrecht in 2017. Hoping for a repeat performance!

On behalf of bally.

Is there any tits in it?

Might watch England. I presume the BBC are covering it?
5pm tomorrow. England v Scotland. BBC 1
BacupSeasider wrote:Bring on Scotland! Saw them beat them 6-0 in the Euros in Utrecht in 2017. Hoping for a repeat performance!
Scotland are a better side now so expect it to be closer but saying that England should still have too much for them 
I’m as interested in this as much as I’m interested in the third place playoff. Completely not arsed!
Cracking game early doors between Australia and Italy. Looking forward to the big one. Scotland will sit in and look to counter and as Ger says the 6-0 side is unrecognisable to the side now, should be a good watch.
Serious question, do they swap shirts at the end?
Got to be better than the men's match
Hero wrote:Serious question, do they swap shirts at the end?
Yes ! And they do the interviews in the changing room after too. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Yes ! And they do the interviews in the changing room after too. 

Might turn over for the last thirty seconds then.

I hope all the birds with big jugs finish the match!!

Scotland can't even beat a team full of women.

Pathetic.

I agree Blackpool ger.....but I'm a fan so live in hope!

I take England put the Jocks to the sword... again?

The best thing that lot could possible do is, sack off all sport in schools and concentrate on basic life skills, simple ones like talking correctly, essential hygiene and left and right. Every fucker North of the boarder seems to have had their heads trampled on while in the ruck.

I was amazed the other day when I read that England once sent all its mentally Ill criminals to Scotland. Explains an awful lot but I don’t understand why this isn’t taught in Schools! This was in the same period as when we sent thieves to Australia, around the 80’s I think.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Always a bullshitter. You were better when you were OIAH at least he had some intelligence 

blackpool ger wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Always a bullshitter. You were better when you were OIAH at least he had some intelligence 

It’s true mate, I read it in The Sport.
Hero wrote:It’s true mate, I read it in The Sport.
Could be worse it could have been your usual rag The Sun 
blackpool ger wrote:Could be worse it could have been your usual rag The Sun 
Don’t read red top shit.
Didn't watch as thought it was tomorrow night. Score suggests a close game!
seasider wrote:Didn't watch as thought it was tomorrow night. Score suggests a close game!
The Lionesses were strong first half, had a fight on their hands second half but held on. Denied 2 goals, offside. 
Can't believe they bother with things like off-side rule in football. Never met a bint yet that understands it.
Lancashirehotpot wrote:The Lionesses were strong first half, had a fight on their hands second half but held on. Denied 2 goals, offside. 
Where did you copy that from?
tangerine77 wrote:Where did you copy that from?

*sigh* 

I saw those four birds on tv yesterday. You’ve got to love them, they tried their best to sound like they knew what they were talking about!

The Yank bird just sounded like she was reading it off the back of her hand and the Scottish one honestly though the Jocks still had a chance!

The moment they open their gob the BBC should have pulled the plug.

You're saying Gabby Logan doesn't know what she's talking about?

Alex Scott is pretty good as well.... and fit. Sorry couldn't resist a sexist remark. 

Alex Scott knows her football as well, she's just lacking in the same amount of experience as other presenters.