is there anything more encapsulating than watching the battle between a spin bowler and a batsman in test cricket?

I just absolutely love it. These Indians in the 60 overs aren’t to bad.

I would say the only two sports that I could watch with a degree of excitement (apart from football) would be Tennis or Rugby Union. A British player would have to be playing in the Tennis and England at Rugby. 
seasider wrote:I would say the only two sports that I could watch with a degree of excitement (apart from football) would be Tennis or Rugby Union. A British player would have to be playing in the Tennis and England at Rugby. 
 But do either of those sport capture your full attention??
Got well into baseball recently nothing pleases me more than some geezer catching a ball flying through the air .. bit long winded though 
Hero wrote: But do either of those sport capture your full attention??
Only if Murray was in a final or England were playing in an important Rugby match. That's probably more about being patriotic than actually loving the sport though. 
seasider wrote:Only if Murray was in a final or England were playing in an important Rugby match. That's probably more about being patriotic than actually loving the sport though. 
Andy Murray is a cunt.

I did used to love F1 in the 80s and early 90s and BTCC was great when all the major manufacturers were involved. 

Both went really crap in the 00s . Got sort of interested again with Will wanting to do auto sport engineering. 

He wasn’t when he was winning Wimbledon and Olympic Gold you English are so fickle 

He’s always been a cunt, lad. Probably because he publicly says he hate England!

The fucking tit. 
You’ll be surprised or maybe not how many country’s hate the English 
blackpool ger wrote:He wasn’t when he was winning Wimbledon and Olympic Gold you English are so fickle 
We're British mate. Will be supporting Murray at Wimbledon 😉
blackpool ger wrote:You’ll be surprised or maybe not how many country’s hate the English 
And it's not really hard to see why
blackpool ger wrote:You’ll be surprised or maybe not how many country’s hate the English 
There’s a difference between hate and jealousy.
Bally wrote:And it's not really hard to see why

Is it because they think the Scottish are English too?

I understand now.

Certainly not Jealousy any Scot would kill someone that suggested they were English. I think Hero is the perfect example off why a big chunk of the English are hated they are full of themselves.  I have met a lot of you on here and most of you are top guys and it doesn’t matter what colour you are or what country you are from they treat you good. Some is banter but you wonder what they are teaching their kids. 
blackpool ger wrote:Certainly not Jealousy any Scot would kill someone that suggested they were English. I think Hero is the perfect example off why a big chunk of the English are hated they are full of themselves.  I have met a lot of you on here and most of you are top guys and it doesn’t matter what colour you are or what country you are from they treat you good. Some is banter but you wonder what they are teaching their kids. 

Give over, you lot couldn’t be more jealous if you tried. Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, krauts... you're all bitter you’re not English.

Maybe, and it’s a big maybe, if you’re good in this life you’ll get to come back as one of the blessed in the next life.

P.S. you must have been really bad in a previous one to come back a Jock.

I really hope I'm there if you ever have the stones to say that to the big fellas face.  
I used to like distance running, both as a competitor and a spectator sport. Now it's a steady diet of football with some boxing thrown in.  I sometimes watch the final match in baseball, basketball or the NFL but there always has to be a hook to catch my attention...some unlikely back story or an underdog doing well.
CheshireSeasider wrote:I really hope I'm there if you ever have the stones to say that to the big fellas face.  
He won’t mate I see him as a keyboard warrior he doesn’t exist he’s another Westy 
CheshireSeasider wrote:I really hope I'm there if you ever have the stones to say that to the big fellas face.  
👍
Say what??? I’ve hardly been offensive.
Just bantz lads
Bally wrote:Just bantz lads
I don’t think some on here know what that is.