I have no unread grey bubble things, even on threads which have unread posts.

Am I slowly losing my marbles?

Or quickly?

Post a screenshot. Desktop, mobile? I haven't noticed anything unusual. 

How the fuck do I do that on a laptop?

For instance, the bubble showing me the number of posts in each thread is usually grey if there are unread posts in that thread. When I posted this and then you replied, usually those bubble things would turn from white to grey to indicate that I hadn't read your response yet, however on this occasion and on occasions since this bug occurred earlier today, the bubble remains white but shows the correct number of posts in that thread, simultaneously telling me that somebody has posted something new, but also that I've somehow read that new post without opening the thread in question.

It's sort of weirding me out.

I would need to test but I noticed that new posts weren't showing. I just assumed I would have clicked on it without knowing. 

Will log in as A Tense Grin. I should see grey bubbles and new posts.

Test
You are not losing your marbles. New posts or grey bubble didn't show. 
seasider wrote:You are not losing your marbles. New posts or grey bubble didn't show. 
Well, I am, I just happen to be correct now and again!

I’ve not had them on my mobile for the last few days either.

I just put it down to wank mods!

I'm waiting for someone to say clear your cache

Test
Looks like working again now.
Maybe not, Jezza's new post in the 'danger of getting carried away' thread isn't showing new post or grey bubble. Keep an eye out but I am sure Steed is on it like a car bonnet.
It's working fine for me, although I did see it happening last night.

Working again now. Seems to come and go.

Hopefully Magic has fixed it.
I wish the little bubble thing was in tanger
One of the cheaper subscriptions I use. 
It's weird. GSP's post in women's world  cup thread showed new posts but Bally's didn't. 
I posted that twice...it said 'site cant be reached' as I hit 'post'. I rebooted this work pc and posted again. Maybe relevant, maybe Bally's too cheap to get the BHS premiuim package.
Tried flushing the database to see if it sorts the issue. Unfortunately that also means everything is unread again.
TheSteed wrote:Tried flushing the database
Hope it didn't leave skid marks
Last unread isn’t available on anything now. 
Test
Should be fixed now going forward. My test post with another username showed a new post for this account 
seasider wrote:Should be fixed now going forward. My test post with another username showed a new post for this account 
 What if we want to post something other than "test"? Will it still work?
You can post whatever you want. Next time you see this thread on the main page, it will say 'New posts'. Bet you a penny.
I owe you a penny. 

Thank you for logging your support request. We hope you find the resolution satisfactory.

Have a nice day!