Am I the only one who thinks that is utter madness?

He only resigned a new contract last year, so it’s going to take a big bid . 

Worth it? Probably not. 

Better than what they've got
That is true 😁
Bargain. 
Gone for 80 million. Good signing?
I don’t think any player is worth that money. 

Desperation with Bailly injured for 5 months.

I have a feeling Maguire could be the next Phil Jones.
67 million could of got you De ligt from Ajax one of the best young defenders in the world .. 40 mill max
I reckon I'm worth about 10 mil then.
Magic147 wrote:I reckon I'm worth about 10 mil then.

Big lump at centre back 20 mill easy 

Now I've never met you so making no assumptions your over weight or anything like ...

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Big lump at centre back 20 mill easy 

Now I've never met you so making no assumptions your over weight or anything like ...

The description was accurate..
Hes no Rocky Bushiri
Wasn't that Freddie Mercury's real name?
CheshireSeasider wrote:Hes no Rocky Bushiri
That name is wasted in football
seasider wrote:That name is wasted in football

It's up there with 

Arse seen (Saër Sène)

Blackpool legendv


Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

It's up there with 

Arse seen (Saër Sène)

Blackpool legendv


Forgot all about him!!  He was dreadful lol.  Riga signing wasnt he?
CheshireSeasider wrote:Forgot all about him!!  He was dreadful lol.  Riga signing wasnt he?
Signed at the same time as zenjov, rentboy and Andre blackman how' times change