Hi Everyone

I have been asked to interview Jane Stuart regarding the new fanzine which will be available at the first game against Bristol Rovers so to this end I contacted her to see if she would like to discuss it? and luckily she was up in Blackpool on Saturday for meetings and she very kindly agreed to meet up.

Jane if you read this you were an absolute star and it was my pleasure to make this video for you and the guys behind the launch of the new fanzine.

In this video I also discuss the appointment of "Larry" aka Simon Grayson😁

Hope you guys enjoy this video and buy lots of copies it will be available for the Bristol Rovers game 3rd August

Lee

PS

I had such a laugh with Jane it was such a fun interview I've included some Bloopers in the "outtakes" at the end which I think you'll all enjoy it was hysterical.

Hope you laugh at them too Jane I just had to include them they were comedy gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Good stuff, Lee. Keep it coming

Thanks Lee πŸ‘

Hopefully there will be a digital version too to reach a wider audience. It's the catch 22 similar to the Gazette that the more online content, the less people will buy the paper version. Suppose that will depend on advertising revenue.

Thanks DC hopefully there's going to be lots of good stuff coming up cant wait for the season to start.

Seasider:  yep wish Jane every success and she mentions an online version. I still like to buy a program and will definitely buy the fanzine to help her out I still like the traditional paper media

Cheers Lee πŸ‘

Nice one Lee, but I feel fanzines are a thing of the past, sites like this are far more relevant today. 

How about an interview with cousin it, 

Or Steed as he’s known on here 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

It's in the pipeline Jezza. Might be easier for me to meet Lee as I am based around here. Steed is already famous though so might be more well received 😊

I think there could be a market for a Fanzine. Quite a lot of the older generation will want to read paperbacks and this is a large proportion of Blackpool fans. For the younger generation and more tech savy people they will simply demand information anywhere and on any device without paying for it. Harder to make money this way though!

seasider wrote:

It's in the pipeline Jezza. Might be easier for me to meet Lee as I am based around here. Steed is already famous though so might be more well received 😊

I think there could be a market for a Fanzine. Quite a lot of the older generation will want to read paperbacks and this is a large proportion of Blackpool fans. For the younger generation and more tech savy people they will simply demand information anywhere and on any device without paying for it. Harder to make money this way though!

Nothing to do with being "tech savvy", some of us still like to relax in an armchair to do a bit of reading, not sat in front of a glaring monitor for Christ knows how long. Yes, I know about lap tops.
Fair point Eagle. Just hope there is enough people like that to make it a success. 

Cheers Lee.  It was a pleasure to work with you.

I do hope you will enjoy the fanzine.  The content has been flooding in since this video went out and it's already shaping up to be a great read.