It’s common knowledge that we’re looking for a striker this summer. Who do we want to see brought in?

Personally I would go for Tom Eaves. 22 goals for Gillingham last season and currently a free agent. 

Been linked with the Championship but he’s a scouser so might fancy a return to the North West. 

I remember we were after him under Holloway when he went to Bolton from Oldham.

Realistic answers only please.

I think he's the ideal choice really. However, he is one of the most in-demand players now at this level and also much of the Championship so I can't see us snatching him but who knows. Huge statement of intent and a definite 'wow signing' if we can pull it off though. I don't think we've actually been linked with him though, unfortunately.

I think the club could be sold to him, can't see why not. It's just whether he sees himself playing in a higher division.

He's a realistic target in my eyes.

Hate these questions as it shows my lack of knowledge these days 😀

After a long absence, I haven't really paid much attention to teams in the lower leagues. I just hope we sign a proper goalscorer and one who can cause problems. Similar type of player to DJ Campbell in a way. Whether that's possible for a club like us to find, I don't know. 

It's a shame that Hardie deal fell through. Grayson says we have two bids in currently so I am sure one of them will be a striker.

Danny Rowe is one that stands out from a local perspective but football league clubs seem reluctant to take the plunge.

I've seen Danny Rowe several times and whilst he bags plenty of goals, I've never actually seen him play well! He's obviously got a lethal shot on him but his mobility is lacking.

Add lack of mobility to the fact that he's on a relative stack at AFC Fylde, it's no wonder a FL team hasn't took him of their hands.

Just popped up on SSN that Wilfred Bony is on a free 😀

Sadly Tom Eaves has signed for Hull.

However, Blackpool are reportedly one of a number of clubs including Championship sides interested in Fraser Hornby at Everton according to the Liverpool Echo

Shame Crouch has retired.
Tangerinewizards wrote:

It’s common knowledge that we’re looking for a striker this summer. Who do we want to see brought in?

Personally I would go for Tom Eaves. 22 goals for Gillingham last season and currently a free agent. 

Been linked with the Championship but he’s a scouser so might fancy a return to the North West. 

I remember we were after him under Holloway when he went to Bolton from Oldham.

Realistic answers only please.

A realistic answer, a league one player scoring 40 goals in two seasons is going up a league when the chance comes along, we  or any other league one club would not get a look in.

Fraser Hornby from Everton is being linked. This would be a loan move.

https://therealefl.co.uk/2019/07/12/blackpool-hope-to-sign-young-everton-forward/