Next Tuesday night anyone going to it? 

If so do you know where is best to park around there? I’m looking forward to seeing the lads 

Debating it. Good chance to see the players and hopefully the new ones. There is a car park at the ground isn't there? Not sure. 

Yeah there is an Aldi and kfc right there but don’t know what parking restrictions are in place. 

Like you say it’s a good opportunity to see the new players, would be great if we got another couple through the door before it too 👍🏻

Yep I'm hoping to go.
Don’t know yet, will decide on the night.
If you haven't got anyone to go with Jezza, I might be going on my own so could give you a lift. Might see if AFC Fylde are a bit less strict with the BHS flag :)
seasider wrote:If you haven't got anyone to go with Jezza, I might be going on my own so could give you a lift. Might see if AFC Fylde are a bit less strict with the BHS flag :)
Cheers seasider. Will give that some thought. 
seasider wrote:If you haven't got anyone to go with Jezza, I might be going on my own so could give you a lift. Might see if AFC Fylde are a bit less strict with the BHS flag :)
Nobody is strict with the BFC flag, you just can't be arsed with it.

Bollocks... felt like I was trying to sneak in a bomb when I first took it to Bloomfield. I suspect Fylde will be a bit more up with the times and realise that a fire certificate doesn't have to be embroidered onto the flag and a label is just as fine.

He’s always picking at you isn’t he Seasider🤣🤣

How much is it, I looked on the club website last night but I couldn’t find it?

I wouldn’t mind going to this one. 

The South Terrace is usually where the away fans go but I suspect Blackpool fans can sit/stand where they want.

Advance tickets are now available to purchase for Blackpool's pre-season friendly at AFC Fylde on Tuesday 16 July.

Tickets are priced at:

Seated: £12 Adults / £7 Juniors

Standing: £10 Adults / £5 Juniors

To buy your tickets, please visit AFC Fylde's online ticketing website, which also allows you to print your tickets at home.

Tickets can also be purchased on the day of the fixture, however supporters are advised to obtain in advance, where necessary, to avoid queues.

Cheers 👍

So who’s a deffo for going then, has anyone ordered tickets yet?

We might just get a mini following from on here. 

I’m going with 4 mates going to get the tickets on Saturday and suss out the parking down there 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Cheers 👍

So who’s a deffo for going then, has anyone ordered tickets yet?

We might just get a mini following from on here. 

I am like Jezza... probably won't decide until Monday. If do go, I might order mine online and print it out or just POTG. I will go for South Standing so can hang BHS flag up.
Nobbers beat Fylde 4-0 today so we should score at least double figures. 
Went to the Fylde v Nobbers game yesterday and picked up my ticket. Very strange to see a very fit looking Tommo wearing the severed lamb shirt and our lad Tom Barkhuizen as well.I yelled to Tom .."Don't you dare kiss that badge",but alas he was in full serious training mode.Nobbers filled their end but lots and lots of empty seats on the Fylde side.
I wonder if we will fill the away end. Can see a good turnout. 
seasider wrote:I wonder if we will fill the away end. Can see a good turnout. 
We’ll fill the ground.

Are you going Hero?

I’ve not got out tickets yet but me & my lad are going, we could all meet for a pint beforehand, put faces to names. 

BigSteve, you up for a pint?

No mate, I’m away next week.
I’ll be there. Excited to be back! Can’t wait any longer! 

Still over 700 tickets available in the away end, can see a lot paying on the gate though tomorrow night, block A which is ours has all but sold out just 3 tickets left. 

UTMP

Still not decided if going or not yet. If do, will just pay on the day although it's probably better to buy and online and print your ticket to avoid queues.

I think most will do the same and rock up on the day, I’ve done our tickets online- was surprisingly simple and I don’t get on with computers normally. 

I’m predicting a turn out of around 600 

If the weathers anything like today,i will be up for a pint.
Where are people parking? Trying at the ground or walking from Wesham?
seasider wrote:Where are people parking? Trying at the ground or walking from Wesham?
Just walking down from Wesham. Only one road out anyway so you’re in a queue regardless. 
seanmacca100 wrote:Just walking down from Wesham. Only one road out anyway so you’re in a queue regardless. 
I never thought about that.  I won’t be parking in the ground now. Cheers. 👍

Presume everyone who is going is going to be in the South or have people just picked any stand?

South stand for me and my mates we get a block of the all seater “posh” stand too but that’s sold out, weather is looking good I can see us getting a decent turn out tonight