https://www.deepdaledigest.com/news/tom-barkhuizen-finally-responds-when-asked-about-kissing-preston-badge/

He better never kiss that filthy badge!
seasider wrote:

https://www.deepdaledigest.com/news/tom-barkhuizen-finally-responds-when-asked-about-kissing-preston-badge/

He better never kiss that filthy badge!
He’s a fucking halfwit for ever going there. 
No, the ownership at the time fucked up by letting him go when he clearly wanted to stay and play.
It’s ok Tom, it’s safe to come home now 

Tom is a relative of one of the posters on here. 

Just remember oystain threw him out, it’s his stupidity that he plays for nobend now. 

tangerinejezza wrote:

Tom is a relative of one of the posters on here. 

Just remember oystain threw him out, it’s his stupidity that he plays for nobend now. 

He still had the choice to sign for them or not. Do

You think i’d go playing for them for 5/10k a week.... no fucking chance. If he was a Blackpool fan he wouldn’t have gone.

Nonsense.
Magic147 wrote:Nonsense.
Would you play for them then?
Hero wrote:Would you play for them then?
I'm not very good at football, which makes it even more surprising the nobbers haven't made an offer.
Magic147 wrote:I'm not very good at football, which makes it even more surprising the nobbers haven't made an offer.
I think the problem would be employing enough Sherpas to carry your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL KIT IN.
Hero wrote:I think the problem would be employing enough Sherpas to carry your XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL KIT IN.
I'd like to say you're wrong, but I can't.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Tom is a relative of one of the posters on here. 

Just remember oystain threw him out, it’s his stupidity that he plays for nobend now. 

Well remembered Jezza.👍

Tom is indeed my nephew. 

Tell him if he kisses that badge he'll never get rid of the taste.

I'd rather lick a tramp's bumhole.

Rimm-BFC wrote:

Well remembered Jezza.👍

Tom is indeed my nephew. 

You need to have a word with him.