I could be wrong but I think the new kit will be revealed tomorrow. Do we know the result of the vote and whether the away kit will be white or blue stripes?
Isn't it being unveiled at the Blackburn friendly? or that's what I heard.Judging by the sponsor unveiling the away kit is white (damn!)

I am sure I read a response by BFC on Twitter that indicated it would be tomorrow. 

Edit - just searched BFC Twitter account and it maybe tomorrow. Just won't be on sale until Blackburn game. 

No mention of Adam then?

😂😂

New kit

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/new-kits-for-2019-20-revealed/

both beauties. Simple, retro, cracking sponsors.
I like the goalie shirt. I may order one. It's the Visit Blackpool thing that works for me.
Guess I know what I'll be spending part of my next pay packet on!
They’re both really nice. If I wasn’t a fat cunt I’d even have one... maybe.
Yep, happy with both. I voted for white as the away kit but the blue does look smart.

Tower Power logo on the back. Presume that would be just below the collar.

Away shirt not available until September. 

Adult price is £40 and Junior £35.

Junior kit is way too expensive or they could do a family offer buy an adult and a junior get another junior half price/free etc. 
Sexy. Might get an extra skin tight home shirt.
I was expecting there to be a bigger price difference between adult and Junior. 
To be fair, it’s the adult one that’s cheap as opposed to the junior one being expensive.
Love the new kits. Both Home & Away look really nice. The goalkeeper shirts look great too 👍
TheSteed wrote:To be fair, it’s the adult one that’s cheap as opposed to the junior one being expensive.
Junior one is £50 at City.
Just asked my Son which one he prefers and he said blue one. I reckon with it being blue, more chance of him wearing it!
Loving the Tower Power logo.

Love them all, I want several sizes of each, for my rapidly fluctuating weight.
Magic147 wrote:Love them all, I want several sizes of each, for my rapidly increasing weight.
The blue one is smart as fuck.
Very nice - no idea how you order one for a 5 year old unless you call or go in shop?
Tangerinenick wrote:Very nice - no idea how you order one for a 5 year old unless you call or go in shop?
Tinterweb.
Hero wrote:

Tinterweb.

Aye but doesnt appear to have kids kits?

Just seen keeper kits. Bit different!

I like the GK strip.  
Everyone seems to love the away kit. Going to be a big seller. Perhaps it was the right choice in the end. 
Can’t believe the blue kit isn’t available until September. We need to fuck that manufacturer off and get a better one.