This is the only Platform I use where members/contributes don’t show their actual photo!

Why is this?

A see other football forums seem to be the same. 

Once your out there on the tinrerweb, you are out there, no point thinking you can hold back your ID.  
I think football forums have traditionally been no face to names and that's carried on. In a way I think that's the beauty because if we all got too personal we might as well be on Facebook.
Not you wankers.

We are travelling on here incognito.

I signed the official secrets act years ago so I  cannot say who I am, not least because I do not relish the thought of being the victim of a poison dart, or the door handle of my house or car smeared with some sort of nasty stuff.

Ironically, the three posters in this thread all have their pics in their avatar.
Tbh I did notice this earlier when I went to add my photo, so ended up putting the zine logo instead, just to conform! I’ve never been bothered about being anonymous. I’m just me. I might change it yet.
seasider wrote:Ironically, the three posters in this thread all have their pics in their avatar.

No mate, the 4 posters are me, 🙈& I’ve never changed mine since signing up years ago. 

You, & it’s a pic with me init 🤣

Hero, who is taking the piss & whits & he may not have gone personal but I think we all know it’s verypersonal to him? 

BlackpoolJane wrote:Tbh I did notice this earlier when I went to add my photo, so ended up putting the zine logo instead, just to conform! I’ve never been bothered about being anonymous. I’m just me. I might change it yet.

Exactly my point. 

Are you with Lee just now Jane?

🤣🤣

I hope you don’t take it too personally?

It’s just a few geezers taking the piss. 

Sadly not haha! However I’m sure our paths will cross on Saturday ;). It’s all good. 

I've got no probs at all in being public. My whole life story is here: https://johnstone-music.com/?lang=en

or here! https://twitter.com/johnstone_cello

so what's the prob?!
Mine's a Fylde coast sunset. Because to see one where I am, I'd have to go up the horse, as they say in these parts. 

Don't see a problem. I've met more or less everyone I want too off here. There are still one or two other posters I'd like to meet at some point. There are also one or two I don't want to meet again.

Not much chance of me being anonymous is there.
I've been on hundreds of forums and not one has had it the norm for people to use their actual photos as avatars. 

My name is Paul Crashley and here is my pho

He’s not that clean shaved, he’s more-