What's the best bet for away supporters then for tomorrow if anyone has ventured there before?

Clubhouse bar open from 12 for all supporters, basically a smaller version of the Burnley cricket club setup

£2.50 a pint! I’m moving.
Not been before but my research suggests Duke of Edinburgh if you like good food and real ale (which I do!). 

Plenty of good pubs in the town.

Here are a few for you with postcodes:

Ambrose Hotel - Duke St - LA14 1XT - about a 5minute walk from the train station and about 10minute walk from the ground, selection of beers with 2 local real ales on tap too, plus pie warmer for snacks

Furness Railway - Abbey Road - LA14 5UB - Wetherspoons no more needs saying 

Duke of Edinburgh- Abbey Road - LA14 5QR - directly across the road from the train station, pricy but good selection of beers and ales

The Cross Bar - Barrow AFC Club bar in the ground - good selection of beers, were £2.50 a pint in previous friendlies prior to the game not sure about tomorrow not yet been advertised 

Tally Ho - Schneider Road - LA14 5DN - 2minute walk from the ground, cheap beer with a selection available

Soccer Bar - Wilkie Road - LA14 5UQ - right next to the football ground, local club, selection of beers available

There are plenty of other pubs and bars around should you got for a wander but these are the ones usually frequented by both home and away supporters.

Have a safe journey and enjoy your visit to our town :)

Thank you Adam - very comprehensive! 
Thank you Adam.
Club have just tweeted, all beers £2.50 a pint in the Cross Bar at the ground up until kick off

Me & Karen stayed in a weatherspoons a few years ago, it was on a corner. Very impressed with it. Every couple of months or so we like to randomly go away for a night or 2, anywhere really that she finds a last minute cheap deal. 

I would recommend anyone that goes today to have a pint in there. 

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Me & Karen stayed in a weatherspoons a few years ago, it was on a corner. Very impressed with it. Every couple of months or so we like to randomly go away for a night or 2, anywhere really that she finds a last minute cheap deal. 

I would recommend anyone that goes today to have a pint in there. 

You romantic bastard.
Ha
Magic147 wrote:You romantic bastard.

Ha Ha. 

We don’t have a lot of money so we do enjoy getting away together without the kids. The room we stayed in was massive, very cheap & very clean. 

Then I took her to the museum, that was interesting. She didn’t want to go but enjoyed it in the end. 

I know how to look after her. 🤣🤣

It's the quality time that matters Lee, not the number of stars on the hotel 😉
The crossbar is a cracking setup. £2.50 for any pint, free buffet with a donation box. All clubs should follow suit.
What a good idea.