BHS will be sending reporters to both games. Steed will be at Altrincham and I will be at Barrow.

Ok maybe not but all match discussion here...

seasider wrote:

BHS will be sending reporters to both games. Steed will be at Altrincham and I will be at Barrow.

Ok maybe not but all match discussion here...

I was actually going to go to Altrincham
Pics and match updates welcome then Steed.
I’ll be at Barrow...in the pissing rain...on an open terrace.
Meant to brighten up isn't it. Any updates will be appreciated Sean. 
There are seats available too in the away end which are covered if the elements test us
seasider wrote:Pics and match updates welcome then Steed.
Not going now
No Tilt at Barrow hopefully he’s at Altrincham. Buzzing to see Hardie and Armand front 2

Pool 1-0 up against barrow Fonz goal 

0-0 in other match 

Tilt is playing against Altrincham

seanmacca100 wrote:No Tilt at Barrow hopefully he’s at Altrincham. Buzzing to see Hardie and Armand front 2
Is it a 4-4-2 or 5-3-2?

Looks  more like a 4-4-2 at Barrow

Altrincham 0-1 Pool

Tollit 

Bola is very half arsed, Guy is playing well but he’s being sold short at right back 
Altrincham 2-1 Pool
Is that a typo!!!!!!!!
No two quick goals for Altrincham

Is this the same Altrincham that plays in the National League North or is it a different Altrincham that plays in the Bundesliga?

Are we trying or have we got our boot laces tied together? FFS!

Armand looks injured 

Barrow 0-2 Pool Armand
409 fans at Barrow

FT

Barrow 0-3 Blackpool

Altrincham 2-1 Blackpool

4-2 on aggregate. Always look on the bight side of life - do do, do do , do do!

Cracking weather in the end. Armand and Bola were well off it but these things happen. Guy was superb especially given  he was at right back. We are a spearing replacement and centre half away from a top side in a 352. 4222 today given the players available so shows Grayson adapts. Kaikai is a special talent for this level, and given time Hardie and Armand will form a brilliant partnership. Special mention for Ryan Edwards who looks like he’ll be a rock at the back this season.

Great hospitality from Barrow. The Crossbar is a great setup and pints during the game were 2 for a fiver in cans. 

Why Spearing replacement? Do you not think good enough?

Interesting about Guy. Not really considered him for the first team.

Anyone stand out at Altrincham?
What about Hardie?