Good luck Charlie.

👎

Oh well move on.

Fair enough 

Money probably the main reason 

We move on and up 

After all that talk.

Onward. 

Took the extra couple thousand and mediocrity when he's already more than well off. Fair play but I imagine he'll talk of regretting it years down the line. Glad the board didnt ruin the wage structure simply for the romance but at the same time they've shown the money is there for quality if required. Time to get 3/4 key quality players, importantly another centre half, holding midfielder and goalkeeper and we'll have a good push this year.

Charlie mentions that Reading are a much bigger club in terms of infrastructure which is probably true but would you give a shit at 33? Surely the buzz of a hero's welcome is worth more than being a nobody in a most likely struggling Reading side. 

Charlie has no loyalty though so we can't be too disappointed.

seasider wrote:

Charlie mentions that Reading are a much bigger club in terms of infrastructure which is probably true but would you give a shit at 33? Surely the buzz of a hero's welcome is worth more than being a nobody in a most likely struggling Reading side. 

Charlie has no loyalty though so we can't be too disappointed.

Yeah, you would give more of a shit.

Do Blackpool really have the facilities to help prolong his career as much as possible?

But I think that a number of Reading fans are not too pleased with this signing; fair enough respect, but they see the age and jump to conclusions that Gomez is not looking long-term. I don't really know - do you think he's got the fuel in the tank for a strong full 90 mins?!
daib0 wrote:But I think that a number of Reading fans are not too pleased with this signing; fair enough respect, but they see the age and jump to conclusions that Gomez is not looking long-term. I don't really know - do you think he's got the fuel in the tank for a strong full 90 mins?!
He was given a 1 year deal, so I don't really think anyone should have been under the illusion it was looking long term in the first place. He's obviously there for a supporting role and for experience.

That's my point. Reading fans are not happy with the transfer where as he would have had a hero's welcome at our place. 

I know in reality this probably doesn't mean much and Charlie was looking after number 1 and rightly so. 

I’m not in favour of bringing back old players. It doesn’t always work and a hero becomes a villain. 

Let’s use this time to find new talent. 

I'd rather we sign someone young and hungry than blow the majority of our wage budget on Simon Graysons older brother.

Fuck me, what’s happened to him. 

Has he been tooting on Graysons crack pipe. 🤣🤣

He was shite when he played for the Shite.

Shite when he left the Shite

Gone down hill since. Unlucky diab0