Been watching Liverpool’s tour of the USA and they are packing out every stadium with fans. Clubs, pubs and fanzones all full too.

Could any other club do this?

Probably Man U, Madrid and Barcelona. Liverpool aren’t the biggest club in the world, no matter what their fans think. 
I believe the club is owned by an Amercian sports company, they have probably put up a massive publicity campaign in the States that has probably cost them a small fortune to promote the tour.
tangerinejezza wrote:Probably Man U, Madrid and Barcelona. Liverpool aren’t the biggest club in the world, no matter what their fans think. 
I personally think you’re right, I was just shocked at how much support they have.
Didn't a Man U game pack a 120,000 seater stadium last year?
Can't wait for Bally to see this.

Wasn't it in the Guinness Book of Records that Benfica have the most fans? Obviously this won't be true but having lived in Portugal, they are absolutely huge. Think of the everyone in the midlands and South supporting one club.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Liverpool and Man Utd are the world's biggest clubs. What order they go in I don't know.
Don't reckon Madrid and Barcelona are as big as Liverpool and Manure.
TheSuffolkSeasider wrote:Can't wait for Bally to see this.
I did think of him when I created the thread. He is normally candid in his evaluation.
this is an impossible question, without answers. Think you have to go country by country .....
Can we all stop beating around the bush and admit the obvious... the biggest club in the world is Sheffield Wednesday.
Graves wrote:Can we all stop beating around the bush and admit the obvious... the biggest club in the world is Sheffield Wednesday.
Surprised Steve Bruce left them!

Speaking of Bally's Everton, they have taken 9,000 fans to Wigan tonight for a friendly. Fair play.

C'mon you all know the biggest club in the world. Indeed it is hoped that the new Star Trek movie will actually reach the end of their support base. Loved by Klingons and actually recognized as Gods in several Galaxies I give you Sheffield Wednesday. The most massive football club ever ever.

Don't tell Wendies but they are not even the biggest club in Sheffield 😉

West Ham has supporters club in every part of this country, it’s quite frankly amazing. We have done fuck all in our history.