Twister is deffo number 1 closely followed by Calippo. 
Twister for top followed by malteser 
Harsh on Twister. Strawberry Split should be up there. My favourite ice cream as a kid. 
Zzapp.

Never heard of a Jubbly lolly before. 

When my mum had a shop she sold Jubblies although back in the 60s they were an orange drink that you could freeze, we used to take boxes of them on holiday with us.

Ribena fucking god tier?

Fruit Pastilles Lollies are the best. Thirst quenching and fruity with a variety of flavours. 

I’m appalled that Fab is in the ‘awful’ tier.

All of them in the awful tier are nice. Where is toffee crumble on the list?
I've got an issue with cornettos and an actual ice cream cone being called ice lollies 😱
I would agree with Fab being in the awful section. Kids seem to love them though!

Fuck off you bastards! 

This was the goddess. 

Isn't that just a Strawberry Split?
Where the fuck is the Mars Bar Ice Cream?!
Snickers Ice Cream is my favourite 'Chocolate Bar' one.
seasider wrote:Isn't that just a Strawberry Split?
Wash your mouth out!
Where the fuck is the ice pop of practically everyone's childhood? Mr fucking Freeze?

Where the fuck are vimto Jubblies, cider/apple  lollies...and Like T77 succinctly states - Mr Freeze has been frozen out!!!! 

FAB are great lollies for fat people who calorie count!

Classic magnum.  Some people tell me they like white magnums, then I stop talking to those people. 

Should white chocolate be allowed to be called chocolate?  

I like white chocolate magnums.

I also like Snickers Ice Cream and White Magnums.

Does anyone else remember Black Knights?  They were my favourite lolly as a kid.  They were like strawberry splits but they were black so maybe aniseed or liquorice or blackcurrant?  I can't find reference to them anywhere but I used to eat them all the time.

Only rich kids like Munkle, seasider and steed ate Magnums
tangerine77 wrote:Only rich kids like Munkle, seasider and steed ate Magnums
At least you got to lick their sticks.
Graves wrote:

Classic magnum.  Some people tell me they like white magnums, then I stop talking to those people. 

Should white chocolate be allowed to be called chocolate?  

I love a milky bar.