You know I expect you all to be DC United fans for me, right? MLS may be mediocre football, but for all the years I’ve loved the Pool, I would love you all to adopt DCU as your Yank side! Fuck that Houston orange bullshit. I’ve been steady home and away DCU since ‘96. #DistrictUltras do or die. Plus we have Chris Hull as our supporter liaison at the Club! 

I’m over here in your land right now, San Diego. 

They seem to talk all about The English Prem more than anything to me. 

I’m guessing they are just trying to make me feel at home. 🙄

Leesthedaddy wrote:

I’m over here in your land right now, San Diego. 

They seem to talk all about The English Prem more than anything to me. 

I’m guessing they are just trying to make me feel at home. 🙄

You went to an English pub in the land of killer Mexican food,  you deserve to get your ear bent about Man City and Chelsea.

Ha Ha,

Your local, (on the globe scale) I just went to the first bar I came to on the road I’m staying. I didn’t choose for it to be British themed. 

What do you recommend for me to ask for next, food wise from the customer? They are exceptionally generous to whatever I wish.

I’ve had Sushi, beritos, tackos, (I know I can’t spell so no point going there)

It all looks like any food in a wrap to me so far except the Sushi?

My flight home was cancelled as the equipment was held in customs, I have about 4 evenings left here, I want to see the beach so anything you recommend doing/seeing would be appreciated. 👍

TBF, Leicester was more the talking point but I get what you mean. 
I was in Florida the opening week of our Premiership season and we were the talking point.

Tijuana or Rosarito Beach depending on the company you keep. 

In San Diego, see the legendary Hotel Del Coronado, take a beach bag. There are no world class beaches, but that's a lovely day out with a clean safe beach. Cab won't be cheap, I'd Uber, there's probably a slow city bus for pocket change which would be a laugh too.

Been following your DC exploits on Facebook James.
I can’t really watch the America footy, I’m undecided if it’s worse than the women’s game!