https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/
*and fans with a VPN.

Just working out ways to buy another fucking media subscription and still stay in a relationship. Im going to go through the fixtures and see how many are at reasonable times for me.

Magic147 wrote:*and fans with a VPN.
and 120 quid right now to get that 'early bird' deal. Not a bad earner for the EFL.
Great for exiles. Not sure what the quality of streaming is like. Anyone used it before?

Hopefully I won’t be needing to use the $7 service for Saturdays game. 

I want to be in the Bloomfield Club with you guys. 

seasider wrote:Great for exiles. Not sure what the quality of streaming is like. Anyone used it before?
I think I've used something similar when away teams offered streaming on a one match deal. It's varies from a single static camera to a couple of cameras..no commentary..which is superb if the crowd is lively.
Download a VPN and you can watch them anyway 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Just working out ways to buy another fucking media subscription and still stay in a relationship. Im going to go through the fixtures and see how many are at reasonable times for me.

Am I right in thinking it'll be around 7am in Phoenix when most Blackpool games will kick off, with the occasional midday fixture?

We don't ever change our clocks. So 8am until they go back, then 7am all winter.  Any midweek games will be in the middle of my working day.

You have WINTER?

😎 The best time to be here. Roll on November.

Just had the best news ever. My IPTV subscription have added Blackpool to the iFollow category.
IFollow has one moving camera on the halfway line with commentary from Radio Lancashire. 110 pounds for all live Bfc league games that are not televised elsewhere. The quality is very good, but no replays whatsoever.
Sounds good. Can't make the game on Saturday so relying on this. Will be on the motorway though (as a passenger) so I am sure the signal will make it impossible to watch.
So did anyone use ifollow yesterday? Did it work with VPN?

Gutted, just wrote a massive & detailed post about yesterday’s events regarding this, put my phone down whilst I serviced Karen & now it’s all gone??

I can’t be arsed writing all that again. 

To summarise. 

Sort your shit out the day before, not at 13:00 on a match day.