When will they learn??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-49221936

And

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/04/us/dayton-ohio-shooting.html

Shocking 
Probably inappropriate, but how pissed off would you be if you did a mass shooting and then discovered someone else did one on the same day?
looks like its another white supremisist 
The Outcast wrote:looks like its another white supremisist 
White supremacy groups have committed more terrorism acts than and other group, not that anyone would ever read such a thing with press like ours!
2 more mass shootings ,that makes 250 this year .Its a national tragedy that happens year in year out.Gun violence accounts for tens of thousands of deaths[murders] each year  for as long as i can remember.Why on earth US gov allows Battle field weapons to be sold to the general public along with extra capacity magazines is beyond me.Homegrown terrorist orginizations [white supremacists] account for 99 percent of this violence.Its got worse under Trump and he has given a nod and a wink to these bastards..Such ugliness should not be tolerated..
Magic147 wrote:Probably inappropriate, but how pissed off would you be if you did a mass shooting and then discovered someone else did one on the same day?
More than one in a day has happened 39 times this year. Getting up and killing before breakfast so you lead the news broadcast is the new goal. 

Those stats are awful.

I’ve stopped slagging America off because I just can’t think of terms derogatory enough to describe them.

Horrible, horrible nation.

OK..this is fucking weird. These are real photos of last weeks California Garlic festival shooter and yesterday's El Paso shooter. 

Are you sure they’re not the same person?

Only ideologically.

Shoot em in da face

"I’ve stopped slagging America off because I just can’t think of terms derogatory enough to describe them. 

Horrible, horrible nation."

Couldn't agree with you more Hero, and yet so many people around the world seem to want to behave like an American.

EagleDay wrote:

"I’ve stopped slagging America off because I just can’t think of terms derogatory enough to describe them. 

Horrible, horrible nation."

Couldn't agree with you more Hero, and yet so many people around the world seem to want to behave like an American.

People are fucking thick though. They believe everything they are told and nothing they see.

so many people around the world seem to want to behave like an American

Do explain.

so many people around the world seem to want to behave like an American 

Do explain.

Oh, for God's sake. Why do so many people make this kind of response to a statement when the meaning is obvious. But for your sake...........language, mannerisms, traditions etc, etc.

Sorry. I'm a bit thick. I get it now. 372 million horrible cunts. 

Sorry. I'm a bit thick. I get it now. 372 million horrible cunts.

Your words, not mine Gynn. 😊

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nah, sorry but you can't tar an entire country with the same brush it's unfair.

Unfortunately though, due to the way everything these days is 'Americanised', things like end of year Prom replacing the good old Disco, and fucking yearbook (wtf lol) the American stereotype is similar to that kid at school that had all the tech you wanted, was cocky as fuck about his family being filthy rich but hung around near the dinner ladies so he never got a good hiding.  I'd be lying if I wasn't just a bit bitter about all the world title fights being staged in the USA though so my view could be tainted 😂😂 

Trying not to take it away from the tragedy it is though, absolutely nobody should ever feel the fear of getting murdered whilst doing the weekly shop or winding down at a bar, and until a president takes the brave step of banning firearms these cases will happen time and time again ☹

Prom..yeah silly... Wish I had a yearbook from school though. The haircuts alone would be worth the price.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Prom..yeah silly... Wish I had a yearbook from school though. The haircuts alone would be worth the price.
You'd probably have nothing to worry about mate.  The 1 photo I saw of you and your good lady years ago in a Cadillac you looked cool as fuck 👌
CheshireSeasider wrote:

Nah, sorry but you can't tar an entire country with the same brush it's unfair.

Unfortunately though, due to the way everything these days is 'Americanised', things like end of year Prom replacing the good old Disco, and fucking yearbook (wtf lol) the American stereotype is similar to that kid at school that had all the tech you wanted, was cocky as fuck about his family being filthy rich but hung around near the dinner ladies so he never got a good hiding.  I'd be lying if I wasn't just a bit bitter about all the world title fights being staged in the USA though so my view could be tainted 😂😂 

Trying not to take it away from the tragedy it is though, absolutely nobody should ever feel the fear of getting murdered whilst doing the weekly shop or winding down at a bar, and until a president takes the brave step of banning firearms these cases will happen time and time again ☹

Spot on, Chesh. 

Thank goodness we didn't have yearbooks!!! Photos from school trips were bad enough 😂

It's Call of Duty's fault

It's a broken system, but I've met a few American folk and found them to be jolly nice.

Clearly those who decide to murder other people aren't, nor are those who refuse to tackle the gun laws issue for political reasons, but your normal, everyday geezers like you and me? I reckon they're mostly alright, like you and me.

It's a massive country. You are going to get more psychos. They prefer guns, we prefer knives.
I wonder if there's a country somewhere whose inhabitants prefer to murder with flipflops?
I want to live there 
Bentent wrote:I want to live there 
I have some mushrooms for that...
Magic147 wrote:I wonder if there's a country somewhere whose inhabitants prefer to murder with flipflops?

It’s an Arab tradition to attack people with their flip flops, it show disrespect.

Just imagine if they’d just stood in a fresh dog turd too!