Dad said there were loads of Bristol fans on a pub balcony after the game and they were trying to get at the Pool fans?
seasider wrote:Dad said there were loads of Bristol fans on a pub balcony after the game and they were trying to get at the Pool fans?
If they wanted to, they would have. It is funny these shitty little clubs having a go.
Didn’t see anything. Walked past loads of them, not one said anything. 

My son went down to their place last season, he said they could not have been any friendlier.

Just a few little bellends on a balcony shouting shit.  From what I saw just looked like handbags.
Dad said a few scuffles broke out but the police were there quickly. 
Some of the friendliest supporters I have come across are The Gas.
Which pub balcony? 
tangerinejezza wrote:Which pub balcony? 
The social by lytham Road probably 
aye bar 1 it was

There were 20 or so of them giving it large from the balcony to the Blackpool fans heading to Lytham Road from Bloomfield Road.

Knowing very well they were being protected by dozens of police, gave them licence to pretend they were up for it lol.

The only set of fans I’ve ever seen who were really up for it were Blackpool at home to Millwall. I saw Blackpool fans breaking the police cordon and running at the 200/300 Millwall fans and jumping into them head first.

Don’t get me wrong, the pool fans probably took a beating but they showed massive bottle to do what they did. They would have been looking at jail terms the ones that got arrested.
Clever lads then?
Bally wrote:Clever lads then?
I think they had a team on University Challenge the week after.
Didn't the Muckers take on Forest? We even made a song about - We had fun, we had joy, we had Forest on the run... something like that.
seasider wrote:Didn't the Muckers take on Forest? We even made a song about - We had fun, we had joy, we had Forest on the run... something like that.

For fuck sake,

“We had you in the Castle

We had you in the Hound

The only place that you was safe,

was in the fucking ground”.

seasider wrote:Didn't the Muckers take on Forest? We even made a song about - We had fun, we had joy, we had Forest on the run... something like that.

‘But the joy didn’t last, 

Cuz the bastards ran too fast’

Hero wrote:

For fuck sake,

“We had you in the Castle

We had you in the Hound

The only place that you was safe,

was in the fucking ground”.

That was it. I should have remembered as I was leading the charge.
Crazy you guys.

That's about Preston.

We had joy, we had fun

We had Preston on the run, but the fun didn't last,

Coz the bastards ran too fast.

I bet Mike knows the real words .

PDIDDY wrote:I bet Mike knows the real words .

Ooooooohh,

That’s just put a twist on the ID of this “NEW”(?) poster. 

Is it Westy, Qblock or our little FY4 himself?

🤣😂👍

Sean John Combs.

Anyone remember MR-DD ?
There was no trouble with them. Just a group of 20-30 Gas that thought they had taken a Blackpool pub. Everyone laughed at them at the end of the day.
We were having a drink to drown our sorrows lol good luck sat