Obviously stupid but thankfully didn't cost us the game. 

Who will cover at left back?

I'll do it. 

For anyone not looking in the match day thread, here it is...

seasider wrote:

For anyone not looking in the match day thread, here it is...

Terrible tackle in an area of the pitch where going in like that isn't needed. Fine the c#@t. 
Harsh
Magic147 wrote:Harsh

The previous comment or the tackle?

It looks bad on a GIF, I want to believe it’s not as bad with sloMo but doubt it. 

3 nill up away from home, 3/4 of the way through!! Needles & stupid. 

It looks bad on a GIF, I want to believe it’s not as bad with sloMo but doubt it. 

3 nill up away from home, 3/4 of the way through!! Needles & stupid. 

You never used to be able to double post like that. 

I’ll leave them both there so you know what I’m on about. 😂

I’m framing that tackle on my wall. Made me proud. Pure shithousery.

I presume Turton will go left back and that new guy will go centre half? Not confident in either Shaw or Anderton coming in. 

Shame as Husband was looking decent before that tackle.

We need to get a left back in rapid. 

When Turton moved to left back the entire right side was weak and extremely vulnerable. Nottingham was Shit and Nuttall never tracked back.

It's the best option we have though. You wouldn't want Shaw or Anderton coming on. Perhaps Pritchard could do a job. Only say that because he left footed.

The other question mark is whether Larry will want to use another loan for a left back. Husband is already a loan deal so ideally wouldn't have two loans in the same position. 

Let's get Bola back. He is only warming the bench at Boro. 

seasider wrote:

It's the best option we have though. You wouldn't want Shaw or Anderton coming on. Perhaps Pritchard could do a job. Only say that because he left footed.

The other question mark is whether Larry will want to use another loan for a left back. Husband is already a loan deal so ideally wouldn't have two loans in the same position. 

Let's get Bola back. He is only warming the bench at Boro. 

Selling Bola looks like a bad decision  by everyone.

They've probably realised that he isn't top Championship quality yet. Needs to improve a lot. Bitter? Maybe!

We could do with going into the transfer market and buying a decent left back to compete with Husband. 

seasider wrote:

They've probably realised that he isn't top Championship quality yet. Needs to improve a lot. Bitter? Maybe!

We could do with going into the transfer market and buying a decent left back to compete with Husband. 

Do we know if Larry has money still to spend ? I'm hoping for some loans in over the next week. There should be some half decent prem players available.  To buy  now we'd have to pay over the odds. 

Unless of course they come for free as an out of contract.  

Think we will definitely get a loan player in. Reckon midfielder.

Just would be nice to have some decent backup at left back. Might be too early to throw Shaw into it. 

If we haven’t got a left back by next week we will lose to Oxford. 

I can’t tell you how bad that defence looked for the red card!